Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow Ive been trying to beat glasswing for 2 days and it took a level 1 fire to do it.

Nightclub Owner
    I was getting a little desperate the last 4 rounds, losing ALL the dragons I tried. Finally on round 31 my level 10 Unicorn took Achilles down in one bash. Decided to go with her again for round 32 and lo and behold, down went Strength with 2 hits. Unicorn was my lucky star this go around. Good luck all.

Executive Chef
    Ugh I can't get past Glasswing and of course it's holding up my Tales too because I'm now stuck on the step of having to use Fungi for battles.

Farm Supplier
    I beat Glasswing with my level 4 Mithril. Good luck to all still struggling on her

Executive Chef
    Man, finally past Glasswing after a whole day. My spa queue is insane! Level 3 Honor took it down.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on Achilles. My Diamond is lvl 9, my Mercury lvl 10 and no food to make him grow. Passion lvl 13 and Piramid lvl 9. It just wouldn't work...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Stuck on Achilles. My Diamond is lvl 9, my Mercury lvl 10 and no food to make him grow. Passion lvl 13 and Piramid lvl 9. It just wouldn't work...
    I fed my Diamond up to 15 for Champions, and he's rubbish against them (Passion is awesome!) but he does absolutely kick other diamonds butts! Well worth feeding him when you can.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Finished this tournament... went pretty easy until Glasswing came on,many losses ..at the end beat him with Ignis. Centurion dident want to go down,diden't try very much with him so I ultimate him,so my DT wouldet stuck.Fue losses with Achilles but beat him with Fire dragon.
    at the end,again fue losses,but Prankseter made me win this tournament.
    now I have to work on DT since I'm day behind,and win gooal book dragons.
    Good luck all of you who still battles.....

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to get through so I can finish the Tales. I'm stuck on having to win 2 battles with Fungi since yesterday. So I'm gonna focus on the tournament and then go back to the Tales. Hopefully the non-tourney dragons will go down easier against Fungi and I can move on. Every other step is in place

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck on Glasswing... looks like I'll have to forfeit both the Tales and Tournament or spend big amounts of gold to ultimate the tough opponents