Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    When I saw the Rhyme dragon, I thought of Dr. Seuss. And what do you know, it is a reference to Dr. Seuss. I wonder where I was when it was available. I would sure love to add this to my dragon family.
    Rhyme was a tournament boss. I think he was out in April 2016.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm finished, thankfully. After the struggle I had with Glasswing, the rest of the tournament went quite smoothly. Both Archilles and Strength went down to my Valiant. Full results on page 2.

Now to catch up on tales and bingo...

Good luck to everyone still battling!

Executive Chef
    ★ going on a road trip so pausing the battles n games (: ★

★ congrats to those who completed, and ty for sharing strategies (: ★

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on Glasswing all day! Have tried Diamond, Passion, Seeker, Pyramid, Glasswing, Forgefather and others am thinking I'm going to have to ultimate, I've never had this much trouble with this dragon!!! So unbelievably frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    To hart oiled
    Thanks for the encouraging but my diamond is at lvl 10 and 6
    So it will come down to pur luck and endurance

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    You have my utmost sympathy DragonflyRocket! It really sucks, doesn't it?

I wish S8 would quit putting on tourneys during tales (they don't seem to understand that more isn't necessarily better when it comes to events). Or give us a way to opt out of a tourney. It would lessen the pressure and make the game more fun!

I was dreading facing Centurion after the horror of Glasswing, but he went down to one hit from Metal. Whew!
    Thanks, zenkitty,

Finally took him out with my Diamond 15, on about the 40th try lol.
    The show goes on!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Still struggling on glasswing. My diamond is a level 15 and has lost 5 times now. My pyramid is also level 15 and has lost 3 times now. I used seeker as I saw someone use it. My playful and ignis r level level 15 also and 2 losses a piece. My metal has lost twice. I tried my mercury and it lost. I have love letter but it lost too. I have left heart too but nothing . Oh please help. This is crazy.

Fashion Designer
    So...I had a hard time on round 20 Chakra lvl 19. Not sure how...but my lvl 15 Glasswing manage to beat it with bbB. I was even avoiding to use it because diamond beats champ, so yea...(btw, I didn't have Diamond so I tried other dragons such as Passion, Pyramid, Dino, etc).
    Surprisingly, the Chakra dragon was harder to beat compare to Glasswing. For Glasswing it took me 3 - 4 tries. Had to reuse lvl 15 Passion twice to get the job done and it was Bb.
    So, once again, I don't know how, but my lvl 15 Glasswing beat lvl 20 Achilles with bbB. I guess sometimes you just have to throw logic away and hope for the best. XD

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Glasswing going down to Huntress was definitely pure luck and my girlfriend got it down with Pyramid (mmb). If my Huntress would've lost then I definitely would've used Pyramid next. Pyramid has been better to me than Diamond, Infinity and Passion. My results are on page 9 if anyone needs help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170602-213611.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	36983

By the way, Strength is a beautiful egg.

Fashion Designer
    Surprisingly, the Chakra dragon was harder to beat compare to Glasswing. For Glasswing it took me 3 - 4 tries. Had to reuse lvl 15 Passion twice to get the job done and it was Bb.
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Glasswing going down to Huntress was definitely pure luck and my girlfriend got it down with Pyramid (mmb). If my Huntress would've lost then I definitely would've used Pyramid next. Pyramid has been better to me than Diamond, Infinity and Passion. My results are on page 9 if anyone needs help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170602-213611.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	36983

By the way, Strength is a beautiful egg.
    Congrats, I just got mine too and took down Strength with lvl 15 Passion bM. I have yet to level my Pyramids to 15 (currently lvl 7, waiting on leaderboard to level.)

Good Luck to all those still battling. Now, I could fully focus on the DT and side quests.