Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Finished! Whew!

By the way, are we ever going to get a Tarot habitat? Here are all the Tarot types that don't have a special home of their own:

Strength (Champ/Tarot)
    Mystic (Purple/Tarot)
    Lovers (Tarot/Valentine/Yellow)
    High Priestess (Tarot/Egypt/Blue)
    I say the same for Elemental Habitats. I know they offered some for gold but there's enough of those released that one should be sold for coins like Heart, Olympus and other dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    2nd day of facing Glasswing.
    Guess I might be missing out on this tourney, and as I have to win a few fight for tales I may now struggle at finishing that too. ������
    You have my utmost sympathy DragonflyRocket! It really sucks, doesn't it?

I wish S8 would quit putting on tourneys during tales (they don't seem to understand that more isn't necessarily better when it comes to events). Or give us a way to opt out of a tourney. It would lessen the pressure and make the game more fun!

I was dreading facing Centurion after the horror of Glasswing, but he went down to one hit from Metal. Whew!

Farm Supplier
    I beat Glasswing with hearth 7 whoo I'm so happy after 2 days 9f her now 8 dreaded Achilles bc no diamond hybrid
    Sorry dB post

Farm Supplier
    I beat Glasswing with hearth 7 wohoo I'm so happy after 2 days 9f her now i ��dreaded Achilles bc no diamond hybrid��

Farm Supplier
    I beat Glasswing with hearth 7 wohoo I'm so happy after 2 days 9f her now i dreaded Achilles bc no diamond hybrid

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I seriously need help on glasswing. I've Never Beaten It before. I've thrown my diamond at 3 times now. It beat my pyramid 2 times. My stalwart and doing the job. My metal lost 3 times. My fire 2 times. My ignis lost. I don't have a passion. So please any more suggestions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    I beat Glasswing with hearth 7 wohoo I'm so happy after 2 days 9f her now i dreaded Achilles bc no diamond hybrid
    I really think that a pure Diamond is best, for Achilles. That's one less element that the Olympus and Diamond elements can hurt, than if you used a Diamond hybrid.

We need a Double Diamond Dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Ok I seriously need help on glasswing. I've Never Beaten It before. I've thrown my diamond at 3 times now. It beat my pyramid 2 times. My stalwart and doing the job. My metal lost 3 times. My fire 2 times. My ignis lost. I don't have a passion. So please any more suggestions.
    What levels are your diamond and pyramid?

When I have one of these opponents, I now try to rotate diamond and any other adipp (pyramid for you) - always using the one that just came fresh out of the spa. I also use magic either first or second. Once I started using magic more, I have less losses.

Some people swear by playful if you have one.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    For those who were here last year, let's take a moment to remember the Blue Tang Dragon which made its appearance as a tourney boss on June 3, 2016. (sigh). I won that sucka in record time, lol.

Fashion Designer
    When I saw the Rhyme dragon, I thought of Dr. Seuss. And what do you know, it is a reference to Dr. Seuss. I wonder where I was when it was available. I would sure love to add this to my dragon family.