Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    My level 14 fungi beat a level 12 Strength in normal battle arena to finish the Tales! Two hits. I wonder if Tarot type has waeknesses against red blue and/or white?
    Tarot is weak against Purple, Pink, Champ and Arcane according to my chart. It is strong against Yellow, White and Elemental. So you just got lucky
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Finished tourney on secondary account where Glasswing fell in one round from Diamond15, but still stuck on Glasswing on main account...

EDIT: Whining helped, Diamond 15 out of spa - mmM Now to find time to beat rest
    Ha, whining often seems to help! Good luck with the rest
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I won the last round yesterday late at night! I finally got past Glasswing in the morning, defeated Dapper with Delver and Rhyme with Fungi to clear some tasks. Then decided to ultimate Centurion with Fungi because otherwise I'd get way too far behind in the Tales. Lovers went down in one hit from my Guardian Angel, Achilles was a bit tougher but fortunately the video watch feature appeared like a miracle after 3 losses Little Hero took him down, Pyramid took down Strength first try with mB.
    Now trying to finish the last two Chapters of the Tales in one day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Thank you - finished on main with less then one hour to spare - I had to do some speedups (5 gold total - 2 + 2+ 1) because it's hard to play on work Luckily no loses - if I had some I'd probably spent more gold but everything after Glasswing went smoooooooth

Fashion Designer
    Thank you - finished on main with less then one hour to spare - I had to do some speedups (5 gold total - 2 + 2+ 1) because it's hard to play on work Luckily no loses - if I had some I'd probably spent more gold but everything after Glasswing went smoooooooth
    Yay, congratulations

Fashion Designer
    Finished tourney on secondary account where Glasswing fell in one round from Diamond15, but still stuck on Glasswing on main account...

EDIT: Whining helped, Diamond 15 out of spa - mmM Now to find time to beat rest
    Lol, I was about to say...after whining about the current DT dragons not being able to win a fight, I started to get easier opponents and was able to win successfully with them. XD

Farm Supplier
    Tarot is weak against Purple, Pink, Champ and Arcane according to my chart. It is strong against Yellow, White and Elemental. So you just got lucky
    Is your chart comparing similar "magic" animations in the arena? I didn't think Tarot, Arcane, Elemental, Dark, Valentine, etc. had any demonstrable battle advantages/disadvantages yet.

Fashion Designer
    Valentine has always been neutral afaik. My chart is just the type chart.

Edit: I thought it was anyway. Was there an updated one somewhere then? Did the tournament one not get the updates?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516