Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Ha, I don't normally point out spelling mistakes, but I'm loving the idea of a "holly" cow right now

If I hadn't lost any battles, I'd be on that right now, without needing to have spent any gold (although I did by accident) with the 2 free speed ups a day I'm currently getting.
    Well apparently English is not my native language , I just tend to be multilangual Holly or holy

But as some say - It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

Back to the point - tournament started about 27 hours ago - so you could be sleeping just 4 hours to get to 23rd? Or you mean about video watching battle speedups that rare of you have, so not to spent any gold to get to 23rd in one day?

Edit: now I see 2 free speedups - that leaves you to about 6-7 hours of sleep... ok, that is possible without gold.

P.S. @katali119 - би ли ти причао на српском језику?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Holly cow! 23rd round already? How much did you spent on speedups?
    I've sped up a couple but only when it's down to 1 or 2 gold at the 1/2 hour or 15 minute mark. I won't do any speed up for opponents like Glasswing, my spa gets full too fast. I had 2 videos as well plus getting 2 more soon. Setting my alarm for the 1 hour mark when awake. I want this thing finished so it's not in the way of Tales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Well apparently English is not my native language , I just tend to be multilangual Holly or holy

But as some say - It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

Back to the point - tournament started about 27 hours ago - so you could be sleeping just 4 hours to get to 23rd? Or you mean about video watching battle speedups that rare of you have, so not to spent any gold to get to 23rd in one day?

Edit: now I see 2 free speedups - that leaves you to about 6-7 hours of sleep... ok, that is possible without gold.

P.S. @katali119 - би ли ти причао на српском језику?
    Lol, that's why I don't normally mention them, but that one tickled me

Tournament's start for me at 6:30pm, so I did 6 or 7 battles before bed, one at 6am (apparently I can't sleep straight through) and then every hour from 10am. I've had 3 losses and just beat Chakra, so I think that would be about Glasswing. I had a good 8 hours sleep though. The free speedups really help when I get them. I've had 4 now, 2 yesterday 2 today.

Sorry, I'm not multilingual at all, but Google Translate is getting pretty good It's lucky so many different countries learn English, because our foreign language teaching is shockingly bad!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    YES! Glasswing only took 4 tries this time! The free videos game in handy. Went down to my Passion- way to go big guy - FINALLY come up HUGE in a tourney!

I have about 4-5 more battles left for tonight before bed. Will keep on going, may be able to finish tomorrow if I don't hit any major snags!

Fashion Designer
    Any thoughts on Dynasty? He is gobbling my diamonds! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Any thoughts on Dynasty? He is gobbling my diamonds! Thanks!
    Have you tried pyramid, passion or metal yet? Also, try Diamond as soon as it's out of the spa - I can't tell you how many times that's worked for me.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    YES! Glasswing only took 4 tries this time! The free videos game in handy. Went down to my Passion- way to go big guy - FINALLY come up HUGE in a tourney!

I have about 4-5 more battles left for tonight before bed. Will keep on going, may be able to finish tomorrow if I don't hit any major snags!
    Congratulations on downing Glasswing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post

Woo, congrats!!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Congratulations on downing Glasswing!
    Thanks! I was shocked!

I'm trying hard not to use ultimate. I'd rather speed up battle than spend 30 on that option.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Quicksilver Lvl 4 took down my Glasswing AND my Lvl 15 Diamond. Really??? Probably another tourney I'll end up failing as always :/
    Hi NeidusBluetip ★ not sure if you tried a pure green dragon such as forest or dawntree or quetzal.. ★ it worked for at least two players here, including myself (: ★ Good Luck for tourney! ★

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast