Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament : Strength (champion arcane, super rare)

Something wrong here? Could not beat level 1 yet after 6 tries. Tried Fungi-12, Glasswing-13, and a Diamond-15 4 times.

Edit: Just lost on the 7th try -- used Mithril-10. Can I please start the tournament, lol? Being stuck on round 1 is not fun. Besides that I'm a day behind on the Tales because you need to win a battle with Fungi.

Edit: Lost 8th try for round 1. Used Warrior Princess-15.
    Edit: Lost 9th try for round 1. Used Forgefather-14 since it has metal. Doesn't seem right.
    Edit: Okay 10th try won YaY!. Used Crusader-11. Now I'm starting the tournament! Quite ridiculous.
    Last edited by kittykatluv11; 05-31-17 at 01:34 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    <sigh> More glitches. Had to fight Smoke 2 or 3 times because the game kept jumping backwards. So annoying Fornuately, Angelfire 15 and Glasswing 15 are awesome fighters.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykatluv11 View Post
    Something wrong here? Could not beat level 1 yet after 6 tries. Tried Fungi-12, Glasswing-13, and a Diamond-15 4 times.

Edit: Just lost on the 7th try -- used Mithril-10. Can I please start the tournament, lol? Being stuck on round 1 is not fun. Besides that I'm a day behind on the Tales because you need to win a battle with Fungi.

Edit: Lost 8th try for round 1. Used Warrior Princess-15.
    Perhaps try a lower level Metal or Olympus type, if you have one KittyKatLuv11.

Farm Supplier
    These Tournaments and Events interfere with each other.Win 2 Fights with a Delver dragon while a Tournament is going on.
    Thay hardly seems fair expecting a (likely) young dragon to go up against (more difficult) dragons in the tournament.

I hope they will ease up on the scheduling of these events.
    Everything keeps us just at the edge.
    The temptation to hit that gold button. Nah.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjd169 View Post
    These Tournaments and Events interfere with each other.Win 2 Fights with a Delver dragon while a Tournament is going on.
    Thay hardly seems fair expecting a (likely) young dragon to go up against (more difficult) dragons in the tournament.

I hope they will ease up on the scheduling of these events.
    Everything keeps us just at the edge.
    The temptation to hit that gold button. Nah.
    Completing concurrent events isn't impossible, but they stack up two interesting and fun activities and reduce them both to chores that we just want to get out of the way as quickly as we can. Add in your weekly Bingo habit and you practically go into a gridlocked state of mind.

Executive Chef
    Glasswing is up next! My Diamond either crushes him right away or the spa line is holding all my ADIPPS waiting for their turn. Nothing in between, ever!

Fingers crossed!!!

Fashion Designer
    Good luck! You are zooming through, well done!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Glasswing is up next! My Diamond either crushes him right away or the spa line is holding all my ADIPPS waiting for their turn. Nothing in between, ever!
    Holly cow! 23rd round already? How much did you spent on speedups?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Holly cow! 23rd round already? How much did you spent on speedups?
    Ha, I don't normally point out spelling mistakes, but I'm loving the idea of a "holly" cow right now

If I hadn't lost any battles, I'd be on that right now, without needing to have spent any gold (although I did by accident) with the 2 free speed ups a day I'm currently getting.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Nightclub Owner
    Dynasty 17 beat by Soccer 15 - in case that helps anyone
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast