Thread: iPhone vs android

Rhino Keeper

iPhone vs android

I hate my iPhone so I am going back to android. Am curious what differences there still are between the two games? Arctic isles?? Bingo? (Which I really don't play anyway). Others? TIA.

Fashion Designer
    No Arctic Isles, no Album, Mammoth dragon is Android exclusive I think, and you don't always, if ever, get the option to speed up the arena. I think Bingo is the same on both?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The difference is Arctic Isles (which is kinda broken) and Album aren't on Android, which are legacy features. All of the new features have been ported over, so Bingo/Leaderboards/Dragon Tales etc. will be available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The difference is Arctic Isles (which is kinda broken) and Album aren't on Android, which are legacy features. All of the new features have been ported over, so Bingo/Leaderboards/Dragon Tales etc. will be available.
    Are we even still suppose to get the album? I'd love to be able to see my collection like in fantasy forest. Hasn't the icon been grayed out with coming soon for like 3 years now? What's the deal with that? Almost comical

Rhino Keeper
    I lost expectations for getting the album but fantasy forest has it and I spend more time on that one, so it's fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    I lost expectations for getting the album but fantasy forest has it and I spend more time on that one, so it's fine.
    Maybe it is for you. Dragon story is better to me than fantasy forest story so having to see a less favorable game have better options is not cool

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wouldn't even ask when ios features coming to Android. We'll get the same vague response as usual. I would like to see the video function fixed for Android however. I still will never understand why the video feature works in Fantasy Forest Story at all times but doesn't work to speed up the arena in Dragon Story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I wouldn't even ask when ios features coming to Android. We'll get the same vague response as usual. I would like to see the video function fixed for Android however. I still will never understand why the video feature works in Fantasy Forest Story at all times but doesn't work to speed up the arena in Dragon Story.
    Yea I know but album has said coming soon for 3 years nows. What gives? It can't be that hard to add a menu with the dragons we have or don't have especially when another game with the same features has it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-14-17 at 02:13 PM. Reason: insulting S8 employees- see forum rules