Thread: Beastbane Display or Stag ?nd Doe

Executive Chef

Beastbane Display or Stag ?nd Doe

I almost have enough gems to buy either the Beastbane Display for 400 or Autumn Stag and Autumn Doe for 500.

Since I'm a massive hoarder, I'd really like to have the Stag and Doe (and I'm scared the crafting option will go away before I can accumulate that many gems again), but I doubt the drops are usefull to me.

I'm a lvl 50-player for a very long, long time, very dedicated player, started playing just after the Love-Shack-event, and haven't missed out on ANYTHING ever since... Even my Horse Pasture is lvl 9 atm, and I'm guessing I will be finishing it in the next few days... I have all other gem-items I want already.

So, now the question: Beastbane or Stag and Doe.

What would you do?

Executive Chef
    Not sure where you're looking but I currently don't have a craft option for Stag or Doe. But I know you can get the Beastbane Display in Market, based on drops I would say Beastbane Display because the troll tokens can get you varying Alicorns / Manticores etc in the Mythical Research Centre even if the Monster Hunts don't come back these options are still available.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow, That's a hard one.... Tokens for long term play (assuming you already have the MRC) will enable you to get a handful more alicorns eventually if you didn't craft them all during the last hunt, VS drops from the stag/doe which are mainstream drops. Animals are pretty though, especially the doe you did put a lot of work into saving for the animal!

I know you've been holding off for quite some time to make this decision, and it is a great question. Are you leaning towards one option? I guess you can keep leaving the craft open if you did get the BD. Personally I like the BD as I'm working towards the limit of alicorns you can get from the MRC, and it is sloooow going.

Putting aside the hoarding aspect, if you let the craft go, on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed would you be if you missed the opportunity to get that animal? What was your first thought? you've left the craft open on purpose and you have been fervently working towards it. Maybe that's your decision

Would love to hear what you decide!

Executive Chef
    Hmm... it's mainly the hoarding aspect that makes me want the stag and doe And I'm afraid S8 will remove the crafting option before I have gathered another 400/500 gems... I love playing DS and CS, and getting ALL events without buying gems (sorry S8, my wallet just isn't that big, and I already spent over 50 euro's back then to buy my first Diamond dragon, a 50 euro's well spent, since it got me so many other diamonds, which are also awesome in the Arena, so I got more and more awesome dragons that way), so the sport for me is getting the Stag and Doe without buying gems...

To be honest... I spent more gems on hoarding things, than on making game-play easier, or decorating (on which I spent exact 0 gems). The only 2 pure decoration things I have in my kingdom are the Wheeping Angel and Ivy's Broom (and some paths, because that's how I tried to keep my zoo in order - and failed misserably, lol)

I don't want extra Ali's (I have 2 Glimmer's already, and 7 others, and Rouncy) and have all the other things you can craft in de MRC, so the MRC doesn't offer me much - at this moment! But something tells me, some great things will come to the MRC some day...

So I still don't know... In 2 hours I will have a little over 500 gems... (the 20 from the Shadow Lynx goal will come in then) and I still don't know...

If the monster hunts are coming back the beastbane display is a must.... and i really hope i can get a second one on sale. All the monster hunts have something new with good drops( a craft, a statue (1-th hunt) so the posibility of gold tokens is something to consider.
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Executive Chef
    And yes, with the new Monster-hunt, the choice was easy: Beastbane it is First drop was a gold token, so happy camper here

Now saving another 400 gems for the Autumn Stag en Doe :P

Rhino Keeper
    My two cents worth Stag and Doe drops you can get elsewhere but tokens can't be found unless there is a hunt... I saved up and finally bought one this hunting season
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣