Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Other events

Rhino Keeper

Other events

As a long term player sat on level 60 I'm getting tired of all the repeated cruise ideas, even though they have different recipes at the end of them. I think it would be fun if conventions/conferences started visiting the town. After all, the possibilities are endless: a clown or circus convention could reward you with custard pies, an animal/zoo lovers conference could have pigs in blankets or toad in a hole, and geologists could be rock cakes or grits! I'm sure we could think of a lot more!

Host(ess)

Something new please

I have been playing this game for a couple years now and have always enjoyed it but I have to say that lately (last several months) I have been very disappointed. There hasn't been anything new and it has just been cruise after cruise with very minimal being changed. What happened to the other non cruise events? They were fun and cute. There hasn't been new levels in forever. I would love to see something new soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Hope we will be getting back to having other events along side the cruises. I liked having them in between the cruises and getting new recipes please get back to that thank you.

I thought I would write this here too, I really like cruises and all but isn't it too soon since the last cruise I liked how you would do events in the past you would have the cruise the beginning of the month then after the cruise would be an event for a recipe.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-18-17 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Merged off topic post from another thread

cant we get events that arent cruises ?

When I first started rs2 years ago cruises were occasional things ..the other goals were just special appliance goals like the cowboy bbq event or the Japanese grill

But now all events are either lani's ridiculous goals or cruises because of the gold stamps...

cant we go back to the normal events occasionally?

Rhino Keeper

Lani. Cruise. Lani. Cruise.

I'm about ready to hang up my hat. Lani. Cruise. Lani. Cruise. Rinse, repeat, etc.

So the food truck. the fishing boat...

How can one stay motivated when it's the same over and over, most times with previous rewards, and nothing new?

Totally agree! In my opinion, this game is a lot better than the original and it seems that Restaurant Story 1 is getting updates, but we just get reused content. Not really sure what they were thinking to support a *8 year old game* over Restaurant Story 2 which is only 3 years old. Hopefully this is just temporary and we get new content. The Lunar New Year Cruise and Lucky Leprechaun introduced new decor and a new format, but then the two latest ones went back to all reused content. I really miss those quests we got in 2015 and 2016. Don't get me wrong, I still like cruises, but if we keep getting the same EXACT thing, but with different (reused) decor every week it gets old. Why can't we just get the normal quests in addition to cruises? I mean it worked in 2016 and 2015 and people liked it. Not sure why they got rid of those limited quests in exchange to Lani's Goals (which i rarely participate in).
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    I do all the events but I too am skipping this one. I love my restaurant but this is very repetitive and these quests are always overlapping one another. I left castle story because there were too many quests and a lot of repetitive ones. I do not want to leave RS2 also. . Please give us something new and different to do.
    Name: Tybug

I miss the 7 day challenges. Wish they can bring that back. I loved it! Always something new and fun ingredients and collecting from special guests.
    Happy cooking everyone! ♨️

Quote Originally Posted by cookingchickadee View Post
    I miss the 7 day challenges. Wish they can bring that back. I loved it! Always something new and fun ingredients and collecting from special guests.
    Me too... we have been getting limited ingredients and recipes with the newest cruises, but it’s not the same to be honest. I remember the fun of unlocking new recipes (like the yancy Goals). And the NEW decorations. Now all we get it reused stuff with a mixture of a new item here and there. No new core updates like the food truck or new appliance, etc, in the last year. And all these cruises have been using the celebration and jubilee appliances for the last 3 years, it’s just annoying.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Is this the end of Restaurant Story 2? We haven’t seen any all new cruise themes or any other events in more than a year. I really hope that this isn’t the end... I’ve been playing this game for almost 4 years, since before it was even released for everyone. This game is one of my all time favorite games and also probably my most played Storm8 game. Can we get a response from storm8? Are there any plans to update this game and is this period without new content just temporary?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast