Thread: They need to update this game

They need to update this game

As I said in a different thread this game stagnates once you get to a certain level. I don't care about waiting long times for dragons to breed or hatch or evolve or anything like that. But there has to be more to evoke strategy and more to the levels in regard to breeding and growing food. How can you have the same potential to grow food with 100 dragons as you have with 600. I have over 2 billion in coins and it's pretty much useless at this point
    More to my current point, I've been trying to breed a triple rainbow for over a year now...origami to rainbow over and over, day in, day out. More than a year. I've decided I'm going to just collect my gold each day, plant food and keep trying for the triple rainbow. Until I get it, I'm not playing tournaments or events or playing in any meaningful way. They've all but lost me. I used to really enjoy this game, I hope they do something to make it interesting again...

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure that they just keep old players around to impress new players into wanting to be like them. Joke's on them, old players are almost impossible to visit without crashing.

More land, additional stables, habitat storage, travel destinations, and the ability to locate dragons would all be great ways to benefit old players and keep their games alive.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by neill00 View Post
    As I said in a different thread this game stagnates once you get to a certain level. I don't care about waiting long times for dragons to breed or hatch or evolve or anything like that. But there has to be more to evoke strategy and more to the levels in regard to breeding and growing food. How can you have the same potential to grow food with 100 dragons as you have with 600. I have over 2 billion in coins and it's pretty much useless at this point
    More to my current point, I've been trying to breed a triple rainbow for over a year now...origami to rainbow over and over, day in, day out. More than a year. I've decided I'm going to just collect my gold each day, plant food and keep trying for the triple rainbow. Until I get it, I'm not playing tournaments or events or playing in any meaningful way. They've all but lost me. I used to really enjoy this game, I hope they do something to make it interesting again...
    You have already started a thread on this. You can continue to give your feedback there.
    Thread: This game stagnates at high levels

Closing duplicate thread.