Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Side Tasks For Astro, Portal and Time Travel

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Side Tasks For Astro, Portal and Time Travel

Can anyone post the specific tasks needed to get these three dragons? Thanks in advance :-)

Executive Chef
    Portal Dragon - Collect 360 Portal Favors (12 days - 1 favor per hour of breeding it appears)

Astro Dragon - Collect 10 Astro Favors (12 days - you get 1 for each tales chapter you complete, gotta do the whole thing if you don't have him already)

Time Travel - Hatch an Astro, Hatch a Portal, Breed Astro with Portal (19 days)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Thanks! It looks like I have some work to do, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Portal dragon needs 360 favors and you get 1 for each hour of breeding. The event is 12 days long, that's 288 favors. So, it's not even possible to get this unless you buy the extra breeding den... Am I understanding this correctly?

Host(ess)
    i dont have the time travel dragon task in game
    sorry for my bad english

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Portal dragon needs 360 favors and you get 1 for each hour of breeding. The event is 12 days long, that's 288 favors. So, it's not even possible to get this unless you buy the extra breeding den... Am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you! I'm so glad you did the math and I saw it so early. I'm going to use my breeding boosts from bingos and hope I can do it that way. I don't have the second breeding roost so hoping this does the trick. Good Luck!

If I purchased the breeding roost does it disappear after 7 days or does it remain on island taking up space? Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 05-26-17 at 10:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding roost will remain.

So let's say I was willing to give up 50 gold so I could buy a second breeding roost. I have lots of apples to be sure I can complete the storybook and get the Astro with Portal dragons. After going through all of that and having another six days to breed these two together, what is the likelihood of getting the Time Travel dragon? It has an ultra rare status but is it something that will automatically trigger because I am using these two special dragons? Will it be as hard to get as any diamond dragon and I am likely to be tossing 50 gold in the garbage?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    So let's say I was willing to give up 50 gold so I could buy a second breeding roost. I have lots of apples to be sure I can complete the storybook and get the Astro with Portal dragons. After going through all of that and having another six days to breed these two together, what is the likelihood of getting the Time Travel dragon? It has an ultra rare status but is it something that will automatically trigger because I am using these two special dragons? Will it be as hard to get as any diamond dragon and I am likely to be tossing 50 gold in the garbage?
    I read it as you get time travel given as a reward for breeding the pair, you aren't aiming to breed time travel, I think it's unbreedable.

Rhino Keeper
    I went back to an older game where I had both the Astro and Portal dragons. First I thought bummer, but then I realized I could still hatch the dudes but I won't have to feed them as much. HOWEVER, after searching high and low, it looks like my Portal decided to skip out on me. I think he was dragon-napped by S8!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast