Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Side Tasks For Astro, Portal and Time Travel

Executive Chef
    For the ones that already have Portal and Astro dragons hatched from past events the hatching tasks shouldn't be necessary to re-do, why the hell should I want to have 2 Astros and 2 Portals? That doesn't make anysense

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Breeding roost will remain.

Thank you for your response!

Fashion Designer
    They wish us to do a certain amount of breeding, to finish the Tales, and then to do a little more hatching, feeding, evolving, and breeding to get the prize dragon.

Already having Portal and Astro is irrelevant to the tasks at hand. Bingo would seem pretty ridiculous if every time a new card popped up it gave you credit for every dragon that you had ever evolved and hatched, every crop that you had ever harvested, every neighbor that you had ever visited, and every battle that you had ever won.

They made the tasks, and tokens, and are offering an awesome dragon.

Play the game, have fun, sell the extras.

Executive Chef
    I really don't get this goals..
    do we need to collect those astro favores in order to get Astro dragon and collect 360 Portal favors to get Portal dragon? so after we collect all this favors,we have both dragons in storage,right?
    so hatching them and breeding them together will gave us a Time Traveler dragon from B-den or we are geting him as a reword soon as we put Astro and Portal to breed together?.
    Am I right all totally wrong??
    I'm android player so I don't have any of these dragons,and I really really really like Time Travel dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Could we sell the breeding roosts after we're done using it? I'm also aiming to breed Circuit...(seems like no one is trying for this beauty b/c all the cool drags coming out at the same time).

Fashion Designer
    I'm really liking having these extra aspects to the tales. Fingers crossed for Glasswing making a similar comeback....not that I have a one track mind lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I'm really liking having these extra aspects to the tales. Fingers crossed for Glasswing making a similar comeback....not that I have a one track mind lol.
    I'm no fan of the manipulation. Suddenly there's a plague of Firestorms when I try to breed the Breeze Dragon. 'Coincidentally' the Tales wants us to breed with a Firestorm. I'm sick of being *****ed out of time and gold for the sake of silly tasks that contribute nothing of value to the experience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Breeze_Fails.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	36940

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Well I guess I can forget about Portal and Time Travel. Are you kidding me with the 360 favors in a 12 day event (12x24 hrs a day=288)? I'm not going to be forced to buy a recharge of my other den just to get this even if it is on sale for 50 gold. See, it's things like this that turn people off from the game. I keep saying greed is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I'm no fan of the manipulation. Suddenly there's a plague of Firestorms when I try to breed the Breeze Dragon. 'Coincidentally' the Tales wants us to breed with a Firestorm. I'm sick of being *****ed out of time and gold for the sake of silly tasks that contribute nothing of value to the experience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Breeze_Fails.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	36940
    I agree hon.....
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Ah..

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I read it as you get time travel given as a reward for breeding the pair, you aren't aiming to breed time travel, I think it's unbreedable.
    Hey, that's a great point! If this is an unbreedable dragon, then is has to be a reward as soon as you breed for anything. I didn't even think about whether it was breedable. Thanks katali119!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast