12 22.22%
  • Disagree

3 5.56%
  • Strongly Disagree

2 3.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Flourishing Florals - 2017 May 12 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    LOL when we have goals, we complain. When we don't have goals, we complain. It's so funny to me.

Executive Chef
    The recipes are so cute on the appliance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    LOL when we have goals, we complain. When we don't have goals, we complain. It's so funny to me.
    You won't find me complaining. I love that attention has been given to the game. They're listening to us by even having goals, re-releasing locked appliances, using existing parts, etc. No way will everyone always be happy, that's just how it goes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I will be posting screengrabs as I advance in goals but I'm very busy this mother's day weekend so will not be fast as in past. If anyone knows how to post pictures please post other goal steps or second appliance if you reach them before its on this thread

Edit-----wanted to say thanks to developers for letting us buy counters before we serve food
    Yes! I love how the counters are decorated on the sides. I've never much understood having design on the tops of counters, when food just gets set on top and therefore unseen. These are really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    You won't find me complaining. I love that attention has been given to the game. They're listening to us by even having goals, re-releasing locked appliances, using existing parts, etc. No way will everyone always be happy, that's just how it goes.
    well said!
    This is the only game I play that developers accept suggestions.

I just wanted more profitable recipes. They're few!!!

Fashion Designer
    Why is everything so pricy? I feel like this will be such a negative profit goal Please s8, let us get profit from goals!

Rhino Keeper
    These recipes look beautiful. Thank you! I'm happy we get goals and also that some old appliances have been re-released recently.

Fashion Designer
    Omg!!! This goal is awesome! The goal prizes look beautiful! Ty
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 05-14-17 at 01:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Oh and 22 (!) parts per oven needed to build!!

Please tell me this is a mistake. If you're going to have that many ovens up for sale all at once for a limited time, then reduce the required parts for the new oven to 8.

The 2 limited time appliances already require 30 (!!) parts each to build.
    Yes, totally agree!
    By the way, I do like this goa,l S8, just not so soon after just getting the old ovens brought back. I"m still building them as well.

Executive Chef
    LOVE that S8 is giving life to other parts instead of the oven element all the time

And re-releasing limited ovens
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast