12 22.22%
  • Disagree

3 5.56%
  • Strongly Disagree

2 3.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Flourishing Florals - 2017 May 12 (POLL ADDED)

I gave up! I bought the 25 gem pack so I can build that last lingering floral oven... why does it have to be so much parts! Now I have about 5 more floral fountains to build. I hope the future appliance has two parts or less amount of parts needed. I'm not as patient.. lol.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    Im sure they do it for just that reason,so people will buy gems to get through the goals.

Yeah I agree.. but no way I'm going to buy no 50 dollar pack lol. That's like for special occasions on my part.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I agree. I am struggling to get needed parts and no one responding to saplings request. I know there is usually a delay in receiving requests but it makes this difficult. I will reluctantly spend diamonds but only because I was unable to finish the last 2 challenges.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I received that but it doesn't give me the option to gift back :/ I always gift back. I think there is a problem with my game :'(
    If you're using the gift back button that might be why you're low priority for gifting. Gift back sends a gold knob.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    I agree. I am struggling to get needed parts and no one responding to saplings request. I know there is usually a delay in receiving requests but it makes this difficult. I will reluctantly spend diamonds but only because I was unable to finish the last 2 challenges.
    You should make a note of the good neighbors and send them requests so you don't waste your 20 chances on unresponsive people

Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    You should make a note of the good neighbors and send them requests so you don't waste your 20 chances on unresponsive people
    I requested the 10 rose petals and received all but one, ONE!!!!!!! Lol it's so frustrating. Now I have to request them from a few more ppl again after reset, 10 is too much for ungiftables
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

"Ask 10 neighbors for 10 flower petals"..... I Sent request to all my 132 Neighbors anyways 😐 or tomorrow may not come, lol ....been doing this every goal. Too much 😑 ....but I like this game, RS and Fashion, so yeah 😜

But sometimes they are not registering in game feed �� So you don't have any clue who responded and who's not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    How is it possible to finish so fast? You must have speeded things up with gems or something. I'm taking my time with goals because we still have 13 DAYS left...... I am baffled to how people finish quick
    Some finish faster because of one or more of the following:

1. They have more time available to check in on their food.
    2. They have been playing for a long time and have stocked up on parts.
    3. They have good neighbors who gift and accept requests.
    4. Some gem their way through, which is a personal decision and not to be knocked by me.

For what it's worth, you're farther ahead in this goal than I am. It's not a race, though. The point is to have fun. I don't worrry about who is finishing faster or slower.

And I love this goal. I like the flowers. I like the pink. All the stuff is well done. I think it's a great goal. ��
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-17 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Moderating others - Reminder: Let's all play nice! :)