12 22.22%
  • Disagree

3 5.56%
  • Strongly Disagree

2 3.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Flourishing Florals - 2017 May 12 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, this is a first.

Finished goals and mastered all recipes...yet still have unfinished boxes to fool with. I usually build 8 ovens in a few days but with all the gifting glitches and too many parts, particularly ungiftables, it's been an exercise in frustration.

Kind of stunned. Hope this isn't the future for these games.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    @paulinabracho: California is -8 UTC, and depending on where you are in Brazil, it looks like anywhere from -2 to -4. So if it's midnight in California (reset time) it could be anytime from 4-6 am where you are. But the US is in daylight saving time now, so I guess it's really 3-5 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can use this time converter

Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco
    thank you guys! ♥

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    yep, i'm with you. evrything's becoming just right with the goals!
    still need a bit more than 2 weeks due to coming summer, but everything else is just perfect!
    thanks s8!
    Once again, thank you for making the chart!

I am curious about how this goal's profit/loss compares to previous goals. I know you posted a graph that shows this in one of the more recent goal threads, but I can't remember which one. Or was that in restaurant? Can you direct me?

How do I serve candied rose petals?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Once again, thank you for making the chart!

I am curious about how this goal's profit/loss compares to previous goals. I know you posted a graph that shows this in one of the more recent goal threads, but I can't remember which one. Or was that in restaurant? Can you direct me?
    oh! i thought nobody really needs it, so i didn't update it since we first faced with flash-goals ("retro-retrofit" in november 30)...
    but ok, glad to know someone is still interested!
    here you go:

(hope everyone understands that these figures are _basic_: they are only true if you buy _not_more_ and _not_less_ than goals require.
    if you get more than 1 oven of a kind - the figure goes down. if you buy cheaper wall & floor - it goes up, etc...)

you can see that flash-goals from november to april only doubled our losses per month, but this month absolutely changed the tendence and doubled our profit!

of course now we know what happened, and the figures look logic now...
    i really hope that somehow these figures show larger picture then just our games we see.
    coz if they do - it cd mean that the company is getting better now
    if so, we shall celebrate it all together i think - our bakeries are gonna be fine as well as our devs!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 05-21-17 at 01:23 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybri89 View Post
    How do I serve candied rose petals?
    Welcome to the forum.

Do you have the Floral Oven? Click on it and select candied rose petals. When it's done, click on your oven to serve it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh! i thought nobody really needs it, so i didn't update it since we first faced with flash-goals ("retro-retrofit" in november 30)...
    but ok, glad to know someone is still interested!
    here you go:

(hope everyone understands that these figures are _basic_: they are only true if you buy _not_more_ and _not_less_ than goals require.
    if you get more than 1 oven of a kind - the figure goes down. if you buy cheaper wall & floor - it goes up, etc...)

you can see that flash-goals from november to april only doubled our losses per month, but this month absolutely changed the tendence and doubled our profit!

of course now we know what happened, and the figures look logic now...
    i really hope that somehow these figures show larger picture then just our games we see.
    coz if they do - it cd mean that the company is getting better now
    if so, we shall celebrate it all together i think - our bakeries are gonna be fine as well as our devs!
    Thank you! You rock.

Profitability is much improved. I would like to see future goals with profits going up!

As to this goal - I do like the flower cart and barrels. Should unlock the final prize today. Didn't like the appliances or wallpaper or counters - too busy and colors too... IDK, violent?... pink?... for my taste. The appliances in particular stand out like a fly in rice pudding in my shop. And I didn't feel like redecorating my entire restaurant to suit the color scheme of these appliances. But the recipes themselves are pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I was going to finish! When did this one end??

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

GOAL: Flourishing Florals - 2017 May 12 (POLL ADDED)

Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~