Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Taurus Four Day Tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    The following did also helped me in the past. You can try to use a common animal. Just keep trying, your luck will come. Good luck.

I beat hug pug with french bulldog water. Good luck!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Add Cubism Cow to the latest losses to Hug Pug. I swear this thing is acting like it's a Crystal Unicorn. I'm going to try a Water element next. It's just too bad I don't have any good Electric/Water hybrids I can use (sigh).
    Last edited by starship412; 05-29-17 at 04:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Anybody have any suggestions for Hug Pug? This creature is acting like a Gem animal. I don't really have too many exotic animals so can you give me an element combo that works besides Xmas?
    I got him the very first shot with Big Bad Wolf water. Like others said, try Frostfang, sometimes the Commons work just as well or better.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I finally got Hug Pug with my level 15 Lightning Leopard with 2 shots of electric. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I got him the very first shot with Big Bad Wolf water. Like others said, try Frostfang, sometimes the Commons work just as well or better.
    I've been testing the theory of using commons and I seem to win more often with a common than rare or super rare. Backwards I know but the basic elements are proving more effective lately. Go figure.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Omg!!!!!! Both accounts just won Taurus! First tournament iv won in ages! To bad it's an animal I already had but hey ho. Extra food and all that

Fashion Designer
    As usual, I didn't continue participating as I have a bad luck in FFS tourneys. If I remember correctly, I only won less than 10x in this FFS event.

New Resident
    Are the zodiac animals for the legendary zodiac quest in the tournaments or are they just a normal timed quest? If the are in the tournaments, how do I get them? It still has the gemstone ponies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raisin_k View Post
    Are the zodiac animals for the legendary zodiac quest in the tournaments or are they just a normal timed quest? If the are in the tournaments, how do I get them? It still has the gemstone ponies.
    Leo should be coming soon, it can be in a goal with missions to accomplish or a tournament, won't know til it comes out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345