View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Figured I'd try for the Awoken and got it first try thank goodness. Just sitting on the nest now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Figured I'd try for the Awoken and got it first try thank goodness. Just sitting on the nest now.
    ★ congrats saghaven! whose the parents? ★

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't even breed for Awoken and I have two of them. I am thoroughly confused with the new dragons we need and the Digging Deep Event.

Is it me? I've been playing a very long time.

Regards, Deb

Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I didn't even breed for Awoken and I have two of them. I am thoroughly confused with the new dragons we need and the Digging Deep Event.

Regards, Deb
    It's DEFINATELY not just you. I'm a long time player as well and have NO IDEA what's going on with this side event. None. Granted, I'm pretty sick w/double ear infections and bronchitis, but still...I'm stumped. After reading this I bred fire & water...20 hours.

I wish it was a bit clearer ...

Executive Chef
    ★ just an appreciation post to Flatfoot and S8 designers for coming up with the latest series of lovely big eyed twirling drags (: ★ ty ★

Banned
    I got my first Tropic dragon while trying for Awoken. I'm excited about it, but of course now I need a new habitat. I just had to buy a Fairytale habitat cuz I got my first one of those, too. Excited, but now I have used up my currentlpen spaces with habitats that only have one dragon in each for now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post

Regards, Deb
    You can add me to the confused list too. I've been playing this game from the beginning but this event is poorly planned, or rather poorly displayed? I don't think we're the only ones scratching our heads so don't feel bad. My game plan is to just go chapter by chapter and hope for the best, lol.

Executive Chef
    ★ magic fails x 2 while trying for Awoken ★

★ updated breeding den to Diamond n Athletic n 6 hours Awoken is here (: lol ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 05-27-17 at 11:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    If you use Tropic X Water or Fire (or any pure blue or pure red dragon), it takes the Magic fails out of the equation. The only possible outcomes are Lunar Ram, Athletic, or Awoken.

Chapter 2 says "Feed ANY dragon 8 times". I fed my arctic isle dragon 8 times, but was not given any credit. Please don't tell us we can feed ANY dragon when that's not true.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast