View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    ★ I disliked this event .. ★

kept having tasks like fight using the fungi drag when we are in midst of a separate timed tourney ★

Rhino Keeper
    Disliked. Only went as far as chapter 5. Biggest issue is breeding for common dragons. Between bingo and the tales, really when do we a chance to breed what we want?
    I opted to stop at ch 5, bought diamond temple and tried for chakra. Did not get one yet, but still feel my gold is better spent there. Already had Astro, time travel and phase so not a biggie to miss out on these. Also too much food required. I'm trying to level up some 40 odd dragons from level 7-10 and there is NEVER enough food. If any change in the game is forthcoming, I would wish for better and/or faster crops. Thank u
    Last edited by mayday2001; 06-09-17 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Host(ess)
    This was the worst event EVER. Using the same dragon for like 3 of the acts every day?!.!?!?!?! I couldn't get anything done because I had to breed with my fungi dragon and then 2 acts later had to win 2 battles with my fungi dragon. And while we're talking about battling..... so I have to win multiple battles with the same dragon, then if I lose I have to either wait TWO hours to fight again or I have to spend gems to both speed up the battle but ALSO speed up that dragon healing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending gems to get through an event, but I would have had to spend like 100 gems on this one because so many acts required using the same dragon. These events aren't fun if you can't get through them without spending a TON of gems.

Host(ess)
    Another thing I'm tired of is ssssssssoooooooooo many events and multiple events at the same time. Sometimes I just want to try to breed dragons I want and build up my food. But then I feel bad if I miss out one the prizes from the events. PLEASE dial back the events.

Fashion Designer
    I dislike this event intensely. It will be impossible to complete. This idea of feeding a dragon to fifteen is not OK with me. I need to. Have apples for dragons needing them.

I don't like side quests in general.

Rhino Keeper
    THIS WAS THE WORST TALES. This is the 1st Tales I've not been able to complete. I only had 2 days left by the time I was able to breed a Common Awoken dragon. And because of that, I wasn't able to get the Astro to breed with my Portal to get Time Travel dragon. It's also not allowing me to buy out the last 3 I needed to get the Astro, so I could still try for Time Teavel. Very frustrating!!!

Executive Chef
    It's surprising that many people dislike this event. It contains complicated tasks and hard for players to complete unless using golds.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes! The results have been submitted over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647