View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Portal favours are from breeding or hatching and Astro favours from completing Acts in the Digging Deep Tales
    I know what the favors r n how 2 get em. I want to know if I have that xtra day to breed 4 them. Tales says 2 says left astro and portal say 3 days left.

Will I still get portal favors 4 breeding after tales ends, so on Tuesday?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs1951 View Post
    I know what the favors r n how 2 get em. I want to know if I have that xtra day to breed 4 them. Tales says 2 says left astro and portal say 3 days left.

Will I still get portal favors 4 breeding after tales ends, so on Tuesday?
    Don't have it still on my game but YES you should as I think the original time was 14 days and extra time for Time Travel.

....Just went to another game you still have 3 days, well less a few hours for Portal and just less than 10 days for Time Travel.

Executive Chef
    Finally finished. Fungi took out a Nyx and Ice Age today - I was rather surprised about that.

Nests are now full and I'm sitting in 5th place for bingo. I've been checking all day and not a lot of requests in there for Tales. I'll keep checking tomorrow as well. Off to do laundry and grocery shopping! Good luck to everyone still working through this.

Rhino Keeper
    I've still got another day to go before this horrendous chore is done with. I think it's time the mob at S8/TL took a short break ,pulled the plug on their computers ,locked the door and headed outside for some fun in the sun to recharge their batteries and come back with a happier disposition and bring fun back into the tales. I should have never started this particular event the warning signs were there..small black gem was my clue..like we have them just hanging around. Then we had the Delver dragon to break out of its shell,only to discover he had weak knees and a glass jaw. And I have yet to do the last day with fungi in the ring. Not sure whether to plod on or join gamblers anonymous. Please bring back the fun

Fashion Designer
    For the last chapter, could we craft the Floating Treasure beforehand and collect it when prompt? (I think this has been asked before, but can't seem to find the post).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    For the last chapter, could we craft the Floating Treasure beforehand and collect it when prompt? (I think this has been asked before, but can't seem to find the post).
    I did - and it was absolutely no problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I dislike having to win battles so many times with dragons from tale. It's not like we get to choose the opponent, and that our dragons from tale are guaranteed good fighters.

So far I've spent 75 gold to pass the winning battle tasks, because it has been holding me off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Whose bright idea was it to have to win 4 battles as last quest with Fungi during a tournament? He's a pushover and can't seem to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
    I'm afraid it's personal luck. My Fungi seems to beva good battler, it has won even the rather insecure battles so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySilverWolf View Post
    My hat is off to all of you who were able to finish either the tournament and/or the tales, and especially if you were able to do both successfully without going broke on your gold!
    I've completed both without spending a single gold bar. But yes, I was stuck for a whole day with Glasswing and for another one with Achilles, and then I had to get through the three last DT acts on a single day. On the other hand, I was really lucky with breeding, no Virtue or Sunrise or Diamond, just Winter.

Fashion Designer
    In 18 hours I have gotten one opponent in the Arena suitable for Fungi...a Pterodactyl. It makes me wonder why we work so hard for these dragons if all we are ever going to need are Diamonds and Champions.

Beginning this round, after my Fungi gets out of the spa, I'm going to have to start using Ultimates because time is about up. Due to circumstances beyond my control, this Event is stupid.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?