View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Event schmivent, but Portal and Time Travel have been on the very top of my wish list ever since they were prizes in an event that was not available for Android. I have Astro already, but even if I have to **** to get them, I'm getting the other two!!!

This SO made my day!!!
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Event schmivent, but Portal and Time Travel have been on the very top of my wish list ever since they were prizes in an event that was not available for Android. I have Astro already, but even if I have to **** to get them, I'm getting the other two!!!

This SO made my day!!!
    I really hope you get them, you sound so passionate about these two!

Executive Chef
    ★ Astro n his friends seemed to take centrestage over this event lol ★ I seemed to got lost for once, thinking they are same event! ★

★ hope to get them all (: ★ GL ALL ★

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My fellow Dragon Story players, look at Chapter 8 of the Tales and tell me if you see what I see. By the way, there's an error :-)

Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

1. Hatch and raise your Delver Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50Gold)
    2. Breed Fungi Dragon with Awoken Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold)
    3. Win 1 Fight with your Delver Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
    4. Win 2 Fights with your Fungi Dragon.(Skip: 50Gold)(Prize: 1 Astro Favor)
    5. Raise Awoken Dragon to Level 4.(Skip: 12Gold)
    Prize: 4 Glowshrooms

Nightclub Owner
    I am in no way new to this game but when I opened it today I about had a heart attack with all the pop ups! Jeeze S8 I'm pretty sure there has to be a better way to show us new content without overwhelming or confusing us.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on; i.e. what was needed for the current quest and what was optional side goals for the older dragons. If it confused a lifer like me I can only imagine the panic new users felt, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the new dragons and am happy for the update, I just think it was a bit much how they released the info.

Farm Supplier
    Well I did some quick math for food requirements both dragons and total is 305,175 apples minus awoken 1. It is up lvl 13 so add about 40,000 = 345,175
    Last edited by Ann255780; 05-26-17 at 06:35 PM.

Playful and Hammerhead...first try ..or playful and Water...easy peasy 6 hrs

First try w Hammerhead and Playful...6 hrs in the nest on main island...or playful and Water...its a common so keep bteeding simple and u will nteed it

Executive Chef
    Chapter 3 : Finish crafting and hatch your Fungi Dragon. (Skip: 21Gold)

// could we hatch egg before getting to chapter 3? ★ would that count? ★ ty (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Can we please get a confirmation on evolving vs. raising a dragon in the goal descriptions? Are we able to raise our dragons to the requested level prior to reaching a goal for evolving or do we have to finish/start evolving the dragon when the goal is current?

With the rest of the things this player base has to put up with, we shouldn't have to be subject to being misled by descriptions and then be forced to spend gold. We have always been able to level up a dragon in advance of these type of goals. If that's not the case now, it should be clearly stated or clarified here.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast