View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Higher Level steps:
    1. Feed any dragon 5 times
    2. Plant 6 Fireapples
    3. Harvest 6 Fireapples
    Last edited by newzealander; 05-26-17 at 12:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The Astro, Portal, and Time Travel Dragons are side quests during the Digging Deep event. They will not autostart the event, don't worry

Executive Chef
    I may start when I get home. I'm short on food but I'm sitting on 3 10x food boosts and mining that needs to get finished. Should be fine if I sit and work on it during the ball game :-). My sons account will wait for tomorrow. He's way low on food, will only get the first dragon.

So many pop ups today, so much going on. Glad I know about the forums.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The Astro, Portal, and Time Travel Dragons are side quests during the Digging Deep event. They will not autostart the event, don't worry
    I already have Astro and Portal, if I breed them, will the goal check off, or will I need to breed with the ones I get in this event?

Furthermore: "A Time a Dozen" says Hatch an Astro Dragon" with a button "Go" and "Hatch a Portal Dragon" with a buton "Breed". If I press "Go", nothing happends, if I press "Breed", it takes me to my Breeding Den. Is this correct? I feel like it should be both a "Go" button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Furthermore: "A Time a Dozen" says Hatch an Astro Dragon" with a button "Go" and "Hatch a Portal Dragon" with a buton "Breed". If I press "Go", nothing happends, if I press "Breed", it takes me to my Breeding Den. Is this correct? I feel like it should be both a "Go" button.
    You can obtain a new (or your first) Portal Dragon by breeding during the event. Breeding will drop Portal Favors that are used in the quest to win one.

I already have Astro & portal but no time travel dragon. Would I be able to get time travel by breeding to the 2 I already have?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I already have Astro & portal but no time travel dragon. Would I be able to get time travel by breeding to the 2 I already have?
    If you complete all the tasks in the "A Time a Dozen" goal then you will get a Time Travel Dragon.

Executive Chef
    Ok, looking over the tasks, we need to hatch an Awoken. Red and blue, that's going to be UGLY, but it is common or you can buy for 200 gold.

As far as quests:
    Looks like we need 2 Glowshrooms to safe (not sure if the one for day 4 can be held over for day 5), 2 cave mouth, 2 compass and 1 floating treasure.

That means you need (check my math) 12 Deep Earth Waters, 12 Glowstones, 1 Small Blue Sapphire and 1 Small Black Onyx

If we can get by with just 1 Glowshroom (day 4 held over for day 5), that eliminates 2 waters and 1 glowstone.

Executive Chef
    we need to hatch Awoken dragon,beed with Fungi dragon and raise him at lvl 4......is this a new dragon or what,I don't have it.
    OMG I need like 100 of breeding dens to breed all this dragons,how I'm gonna do all with only one den
    Need to start for Awoken,I really hope it will pop out very soon.....

dragon info: Awoken dragon is a Common dragon with 6h Incubation.

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    we need to hatch Awoken dragon,beed with Fungi dragon and raise him at lvl 4......is this a new dragon or what,I don't have it.
    OMG I need like 100 of breeding dens to breed all this dragons,how I'm gonna do all with only one den
    Need to start for Awoken,I really hope it will pop out very soon.....

dragon info: Awoken dragon is a Common dragon with 6h Incubation.
    What do you need to hatch awoken dragon? I can't seem to find it

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast