View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Pairing Funghi and Firestorm gave 11 hours. Ofcourse I thought it would be another Athletic, but to my surprise and delight it is Tropic, which I didn't have yet

As usual on my second account not going further than chapter 4, still on chapter 3, act 4, waiting for Funghi to return from the quest outpost.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Banned
    Breeding outcomes are manipulated for Dragon Tales. There is a legal term for this.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Breeding outcomes are manipulated for Dragon Tales. There is a legal term for this.
    Bait and Switch for one and maybe larceny for the other.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I see this a lot on the forums, but they are not changed for this or any event unless we tell you (only ever making it easier).

Fashion Designer
    I'm supposed to be on chapter 5 today but am stuck on chapter 4 because I can't win one stupid battle with a funghi. Ugh!

Executive Chef
    So days 8, 9 and 10 will require more battles - a tournament just started. Sigh, going to need to have a good strategy for this (more like finish the tourney as quickly as possible so it doesn't impact day 10).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

PLEASE STOP sending out requests for maps etc, I have been receiving some that are 6 days old and this could effect what will happen when you send out requests I think in the final chapter.

ALSO, please find out which of your neighbours will be online playing DS when you send out your requests before hand. Have a selection of back up neighbours to send requests to if you are missing acceptances. Personally I send out the required requests to neighbours who will respond within say 30 minutes, then I will send out a further set of requests.

The last couple of Tales that have required gifts many players have missed out on the final goal prize, please invest in some time to make sure you achieve your desired result in advance by checking out who will be online when you need requests filled.
    Ummm, are you joking?

It seems like I cannot win that battle with Funghi. Lost another two fights even though it was round one in the tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yeelela View Post
    It seems like I cannot win that battle with Funghi. Lost another two fights even though it was round one in the tournament.
    Round 1 in the tournament was a champ - even though a level 1, you still need the right type to beat a champ. I just looked at the battle thread - someone beat the Boo in round 2 with a level 7 fungi. Get past the level one and then try your fungi on the #2 Boo round. It's a good idea to look through that thread and see which opponents the fungi is taking down.

EDITED - that might have been a loss with fungi on the Boo now that I look at it again.
    Last edited by ksbmommy; 05-30-17 at 12:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yeelela View Post
    Having the same issue. I actually won it but then the game reset.....