View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    i finished the event but i voted "i dislike" because too many tasks where fungi is involved, particularly when it is asked to breed fungi with awoken (with a virtue as result)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    I voted dislike because it was far to complex with unrealistic goals. Couldn't even get any drags on baby account

Fashion Designer
    Well...I manage to finish this without gold. But I still dislike it because of the requirements especially the one that requires a black gem. That gem is so rare, I only have 1 as a level 145 player. That being said; please do not use such rare gems as a requirement for DT.

And I won't bother posting the same thing what others have mention here, rather its being heard or not, these are the voices of your fellow players/consumers.

Can someone pls tell me where the poll is to vote? TIA

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I liked all the dragons, but the event was actually pretty torturous. As others have said, I will look ahead and next time and decide if it is even worth doing. I really like my little Fungi - I'm surprised he didn't get more votes in the poll.

I know that I am an adult and it is completely my responsibility to manage my time and money, but I feel like this game has kind of taken over my life, and I really need to reign that in. In my opinion, there can be too many things going on, although, on the other hand, sometimes Fantasy Forest Story sometimes seems a little slow, so I'm not sure what the balance is. I'm having problems trying to prioritize:
    1. just regular breeding - To me, the *primary* objective of the game is to collect as many dragons as possible, or at lest all the ones I like. I decided a while back that most of the dragons I like best have a pink element, so I want to focus on breeding pink dragons.
    2. Bingo - kind of fun to play, plus it gives some good prizes, so I don't want to not play, *but* it is always asking me to breed with dragons (usually that I don't have) that don't have the pink element, so I end up breeding for something I might not even want in the first place.
    3. Events - obviously I want to get the limited dragons (see #1 above), so I need to participate in the events, but, again, they have me doing all kinds of tasks and breeding certain dragons together that do not go towards goal #1.
    Plus there are:
    5. Battles - I don't even participate unless required by an event.
    6. Crafting dragons using the trading portal.
    7. Mining for more dragons and land (I don't mind this so much as it is a good way to pass the time if I'm waiting in a restaurant or something).
    8. Side quests and goals.

Have I missed anything? How do others prioritize?
    I'm with you on breeding and collecting dragons as the most fun and main objective. I also think that it SHOULD be fun, but unfortunately, the farther you get along the more disappointing it seems to become. Add that to the rarity of occasions that we are at liberty from events to actually do some of our own breeding, and you start to feel divorced from your original intentions. Breeding for tasks is fine, if they are asking us to breed something novel, but bad failures can quickly ruin your mood, especially if they come while trying to beat some kind of arbitrary clock that's been imposed on us. I'll pick when to go into speed breeding mode, but I resent having to do it in order to escape some trap or if the amount of time to achieve success left no room at all for some trial and errors first.

Mining...bleh...I don't even do it anymore, or at least not recently.

Crafting...I've crafted every dragon that is possible to craft, until I get enough rings for the current Arena dragon.

Bingo...Not even sure why I play it, but I seem to win without trying, by just optimizing my output according to the cards. It's kind of like staying in practice, but the random breedings are not big producers of anything but Virtues, Elders, Nights, and whatever other high penalty repeats the spinner can come up with.

You made a good post, though.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    I am extremely into the dragons not the event. too many sophisticated and unrealistic quests which hard to complete like feed dragons to lvl 10( cuz the food requiring is too high) or battle with just one particular dragon. I am looking forward to some improvement to this kind of event.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tantyc73 View Post
    Can someone pls tell me where the poll is to vote? TIA
    If viewing forum on mobile device, please scroll down and click "full site".
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I did manage to finish, but am high level but voted dislike due to the multiple battles with a specific dragon which can be potentially very difficult when on a tight time frame especially for lower level players
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Has anyone watched the Delver dragon fly? He's so chill. I get relaxed just watching him.

Nightclub Owner
    I voted 'Disliked the Event' - it's not the dragons, it was the unbelievable stress to finish. Fungi had WAY TOO MANY tasks. I can't enjoy an event that I'm worried sick about not finishing.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage