View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

    16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

    63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

    55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

    31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

    30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

    12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

    25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

    3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

    11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 468

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

  1. #41
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    81

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    So just to be clear, in Ch 4, we need to start breeding with a Fungi dragon, BEFORE we have to win a battle with it? So if we get a long breed we are then a day or more behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Yep, you'd better cross your finger on this one.
    That's why I try as much as possible to keep some bingo boosts in hand to increase my odds in events like this and make my life simpler when otherwise the timing would not work out.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

  2. #42
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croatia/Europe
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    My fellow Dragon Story players, look at Chapter 8 of the Tales and tell me if you see what I see. By the way, there's an error :-)

    Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

    1. Hatch and raise your Delver Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50Gold)
    2. Breed Fungi Dragon with Awoken Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold)
    3. Win 1 Fight with your Delver Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
    4. Win 2 Fights with your Fungi Dragon.(Skip: 50Gold)(Prize: 1 Astro Favor)
    5. Raise Awoken Dragon to Level 4.(Skip: 12Gold)
    Prize: 4 Glowshrooms
    Might be wrong might not,will see until we get there,or someone from S8 confirms it.
    If it's right we need to to evolve the dragon before breeding den(we can't breed with dragon wile is a baby form).after that act 5 will complete automaticly.
    So at the end we need to raise him at 4.no matter how acts go.this is what I think.....

  3. #43
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    My fellow Dragon Story players, look at Chapter 8 of the Tales and tell me if you see what I see. By the way, there's an error :-)

    Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

    1. Hatch and raise your Delver Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50Gold)
    2. Breed Fungi Dragon with Awoken Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold)
    3. Win 1 Fight with your Delver Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
    4. Win 2 Fights with your Fungi Dragon.(Skip: 50Gold)(Prize: 1 Astro Favor)
    5. Raise Awoken Dragon to Level 4.(Skip: 12Gold)
    Prize: 4 Glowshrooms
    i hope that we don't need to breed a 2nd Awaken !
    anyway i will try to get another one just in case
    btw this must be the Awoken egg :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	36916

    almost easy (illusionist-diamond 1st try, 6h)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

  4. #44
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i hope that we don't need to breed a 2nd Awaken !
    anyway i will try to get another one just in case
    btw this must be the Awoken egg :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	36916


    almost easy (illusionist-diamond 1st try, 6h)
    Thanks for picture of egg ....2nd try with athletic and diamond = 6 hrs waiting to see what the egg is .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

  5. #45
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croatia/Europe
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i hope that we don't need to breed a 2nd Awaken !
    anyway i will try to get another one just in case
    btw this must be the Awoken egg :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	36916

    almost easy (illusionist-diamond 1st try, 6h)
    Why do you think we need a second one?I dont think this ia the case....

  6. #46
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Why do you think we need a second one?I dont think this ia the case....
    Because in one chapter you have to breed with this dragon first, (which requires the dragon to be at least level 4) then AFTER that you have to raise the dragon to level 4. Which is fine if the goal is retroactive, but given that last tales some of those weren't (by accident) and in previous tales they haven't always been, people are asking for clarity on which steps, if any, we can do in advance. If we can not do that task in advance, then we would need 2 Awokens. Which given that it's a common, shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it would be somewhat annoying!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

  7. #47
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    53
    We usually can raise and evolve dragons ahead of time, right?
    Is this still the case in these Tales?

    That would make the act of raising Awoken easy.... as well as facilitate time organisation. 😀

  8. #48
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Why do you think we need a second one?I dont think this ia the case....
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Because in one chapter you have to breed with this dragon first, (which requires the dragon to be at least level 4) then AFTER that you have to raise the dragon to level 4. Which is fine if the goal is retroactive, but given that last tales some of those weren't (by accident) and in previous tales they haven't always been, people are asking for clarity on which steps, if any, we can do in advance. If we can not do that task in advance, then we would need 2 Awokens. Which given that it's a common, shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it would be somewhat annoying!
    yes for fungi , we "should" be able to hatch before time, because we can only have ONE !
    but for Awoken there is no limit since it is breedable and common
    besides it says "raise", not "have" !
    so in case s8 coded the "hard way" , i rather have a 2nd ready , better than to find at the end that we have to hatch and evolve a 2nd
    don't forget that this is ch8 , so "time is gold" at this moment
    unless someone (staff or anyone else) can confirm that the one you already evolved is ok

    btw thx to starship to pointing on it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

  9. #49
    What is the Awoken dragon - I can't find it listed anywhere?

  10. #50
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croatia/Europe
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Allicat103 View Post
    What is the Awoken dragon - I can't find it listed anywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Red and Blue. It's a new common rarity.

    Attachment 36908
    you need to breed this dragon and hatch it in ch6. or you can buy it in the market for 200 golds
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 05-27-17 at 07:31 AM.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •