View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    It is. They'll automatically skip acts where you have to take Fungi to certain levels if you have him at 14. Take him to 14 and use him against Smoke.
    Thank you very much!

Executive Chef
    First try for Awoken was Magic fail using the common choices Fire and Water .
    Got it on second attempt with Leviathan and Diamond.

My Fungi is a Level14. He's a whimp. I guess this tale is over for me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe7456 View Post
    My Fungi is a Level14. He's a whimp. I guess this tale is over for me
    He doesn't match up well in the early tournament rounds. I try him, if I lose I beat the same opponent with something that has better odds the next hour. Once he's healed, I try again - you can keep this pattern up without having to spend gold to speed anything up. I never try him twice on the same opponent. I think it's been mentioned earlier he uses white as his magic color - find a dragon on the list that is weak to white and you'll have better luck. Fortunately with a tourney going, you can plan that ahead of time! Don't give up yet!

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, something very bad has happened. I'm at the stage to hatch an Awoken Dragon. I had it in the breeding den ready to go to satisfy that goal but when I put it on the nest, nothing happened! The task is still open to be complete which means I have to either speed with gold or wait 6 hours! Why??? I've always been able to satisfy the 'hatch' goal by putting the egg on the nest!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Awoken is just red and blue, and a common, you shouldn't need anything fancy. I would use tropic and either fire or water, (if you have tropic) there are only 3 possibilities, Lunar Ram (16h)R, Athletic(11h)R, Awoken(6h)C. Keep trying til you get it, it shouldn't take too long, but obviously some people will take longer than others, if you keep spinning rare (which normally would be preferable to common lol).
    Thanks so much😊! Finally got a 6 hour breeding time with tropic and water after lunar ram and athletic. Hope to finish this chapter in time, but feeling better now😂

Thank you for the hints! I'll keep at it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OMG, something very bad has happened. I'm at the stage to hatch an Awoken Dragon. I had it in the breeding den ready to go to satisfy that goal but when I put it on the nest, nothing happened! The task is still open to be complete which means I have to either speed with gold or wait 6 hours! Why??? I've always been able to satisfy the 'hatch' goal by putting the egg on the nest!
    I had one Awoken already hatched and raised to level 4 and another Awoken egg on the nest (one was prepared in advance, the second resulted from the Fungi + Firestorm breeding). Chapter 6 Act 2 "Hatch an Awoken Dragon" auto-completed.

Chapter 6 is now complete and the Awoken egg I was saving to hatch in Act 2 is still on the nest.

Host(ess)
    Same thing happened in my game..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I had one Awoken already hatched and raised to level 4 and another Awoken egg on the nest (one was prepared in advance, the second resulted from the Fungi + Firestorm breeding). Chapter 6 Act 2 "Hatch an Awoken Dragon" auto-completed.

Chapter 6 is now complete and the Awoken egg I was saving to hatch in Act 2 is still on the nest.
    So from now on we have to actually hatch the egg in advance or on time? Wish someone would've told us about the change instead of us finding out the hard way

I'm glad it worked out for you, really I am. I'm just really annoyed because this event has been so incredibly frustrating
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage