View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Unhappy Is there time to collect for Portal

[QUOTE=starship412;1425401]Astro (black, white, yellow) (super rare) 5 hrs - must get 10 Astro favors from the Tales.
    Portal (pink, purple, blue) (super rare) 5 hrs
    Time Travel (purple, blue, yellow) (ultra rare) 21 hrs - breed Astro and Portal. Time Travel will go to storage as Time Travel is not breedable.

All dragons are automatically sent to the nest or if the nest is full they're sent to storage.
    They don't need to be crafted at all

Looks like Portal is going to be a problem

[QUOTE=giddyjan;1425486]
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Astro (black, white, yellow) (super rare) 5 hrs - must get 10 Astro favors from the Tales.
    Portal (pink, purple, blue) (super rare) 5 hrs
    Time Travel (purple, blue, yellow) (ultra rare) 21 hrs - breed Astro and Portal. Time Travel will go to storage as Time Travel is not breedable.

All dragons are automatically sent to the nest or if the nest is full they're sent to storage.
    They don't need to be crafted at all

Looks like Portal is going to be a problem
    I'm wondering this too, and I know it was brought up earlier.
    I'm at 73% and used boosts during tales bc I had trouble breeding Awoken, and with all this, I still don't think I'll be able to attain it without spending gold.
    Requires 360, but in 10 days can only get 240 and it's not breedable.
    Will points be doubled at some point to help or will we need to spend gold?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=dragonwhispereri;1425495]
    Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post

I'm wondering this too, and I know it was brought up earlier.
    I'm at 73% and used boosts during tales bc I had trouble breeding Awoken, and with all this, I still don't think I'll be able to attain it without spending gold.
    Requires 360, but in 10 days can only get 240 and it's not breedable.
    Will points be doubled at some point to help or will we need to spend gold?
    I wrote this in another thread:
    I even activated the 2nd breeding den and am only at 80% towards Portal... I also used several breeding boosts. Only 2 days to go (might as well be 1.5 day) I guess I won't make it. Feel bad for spending all those boosts and 50 gold, the only reason I did that was to breed Circuit and get Portal and I got neither.

Even by maxing out breeding hours through the 12 days they gave us you'd only get to 288 (of 360) - 80%. And of course it's not possible to use ALL the hours for breeding - you'll always miss out on some, especially with a Tales going on when you have to breed with Fungi who might still be questing or evolving, or you have to wait for a nest to clear. It's just impossible to get to 360 in 12 days unless you pay a lot of gold or use many, many boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my 5 Glowshrooms and some extra for good measure in under 20 minutes - thanks to my neighbours now waiting another 30 minutes till the Floating Treasure is ready to collect.

Executive Chef
    ★ Florr WTG (: ★

Fashion Designer
    How many nests do the people who haven't managed the breeding for Portal have? I have 3, and have made it today, having activated the roost the first day it was on, but not reactivated since it finished.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    How many nests do the people who haven't managed the breeding for Portal have? I have 3, and have made it today, having activated the roost the first day it was on, but not reactivated since it finished.
    I have 2, activated the 2nd roost on the first day and like you did not reactivate. I also used several (I think 3-4) 5x boosts while I had two roosts. I am now at 289 and will have 22 more in a few minutes. I'm anxiously looking at the timer, waiting for when it'll drop to "1 day"....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ Florr WTG (: ★
    now at 2/4 battles , I did not think I could finish 24hrs ago when I was only halfway through chapter 8

Rhino Keeper
    So here I am at almost 6.30pm with only 1 battle won with my fungi dragon. My day 10 of the tales started at 8 am this morning so i've had a good few hours of battling in .... plus an extra try from watching a video. My opponents today:
    Valiant - lost twice so used ultimate on my 3rd try so i didn't get on a losing streak. Poison, sabretooth, mistmoth, tricorn, humming and now wizard - all won with my champs.

So in my last few battles before bed, what are my odds of getting some red, white, black, green, mythic, cosmic, dino or zodiac combinations? Probably as good as yesterday when i needed red, dino, black or white combos and didn't a good shot with those then either.
    My list from yesterday: Alchemy, Irridescent, beastmaster, crown jewel, alpine, jade, pixie, another beastmaster and then archon x2 ... not sure if there were just 2 in a row or there was a rollback and to finish off the day, mercury ... nice!

Totally random ..... it does make you wonder .....
    Last edited by leysanne; 06-05-17 at 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Fashion Designer
    What the heck takes down Charm 14? I have tried everything to try to get past it so I can win my Tales battles! Please help! Thanks!