View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with breeding an Awoken dragon? What dragons did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by kobidragon4 View Post
    Fire and water
    Same here
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Fashion Designer
    I've bred two Awokens with Turtle X Hammerhead. (pure Tropic X pure blue)

The first one was an experiment, the second one I bred a minute ago for the Tales. Both only took one try.
    Got the Fungi X Firestorm task up next, in 3 hrs....fingers crossed for a short outcome!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Fungi/Firestorm = A disgusting Sunrise dragon. Why are you guys requiring breeding dragons that can set people back 2 days in the Tales.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-30-17 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words and comment

Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I wonder if the start crafting glowshrooms in chap 4 and the craft and place in 5 can be the same glowshrooms??? Anybody know?
    Start crafting and let it sit until Chapter 5. And then place it

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Are people using low level dragons to breed Awoken?
    I've been trying since day 1, using combinations where people got more than 1, even used 10x breeding boosts and still no luck.
    It's so infuriating 😡 200 gold is not cheap either!
    The latest try was virtue and night where someone got 4 with it and I have 16 hours to wait.
    Should I just be trying the same combo until I get it? Any suggestions?
    I got it 2cnd try with Tropic and Water. First try was Tropic and Fire which got me an Athletic.

I myself are stuck in the battle arena. Lost two times so far and now in Spa for another 2 hrs. I battled again with diamond to get another opponent for next try. Wish me luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Fungi/Firestorm = A disgusting Sunrise dragon. Why are you guys requiring breeding dragons that can set people back 2 days in the Tales.
    I feel the same about the chapter five battle ..... L12 ( I don't want to feed up a rare when I have top class dragons waiting for food ! ) rare Fungi doesn't stand a chance against the opponents so far and I will not pay gold to ultimate ..... so what chance of a finish ......
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-30-17 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Edit quote
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Uggh! I got to Chapter 5, Task 2 (start the "Deep Down" Quest) like an hour ago; just opened my game and it rolled me back to start it again Why so many bugs & glitches in these events??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    They must be. :/ I just took a look at the possible outcomes for Fungi X Firestorm. It ain't pretty.
    42 possible outcomes, minus the 3 Primes = 39 possible outcomes. Only 9 of those are less than 10 hours.
    Some highlights:
    Magic (20hr common)
    Sunrise (24hr common)
    Virtue (33hr, might as well be a common)
    Social (21hrs, ditto)
    Owl (19hrs)
    Hot Chocolate (20hrs)
    Diamond (44 hrs)
    Several dragons in the 16-19hr range...

In a timed event. Smh.
    I have a strong feeling no one at S8 actually plays the game. If they did, they'd know better than to choose Firestorm for this task (unless it was chosen specifically for the long outcomes, to force gold spending- which wouldn't surprise me, at all)

I am dreading hitting the 'Breed' button.

Edit: Aaaaand I got a 19 hour Owl. Yay. -_-
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-30-17 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I feel the same about the chapter five battle ..... L12 ( I don't want to feed up a rare when I have top class dragons waiting for food ! ) rare Fungi doesn't stand a chance against the opponents so far and I will not pay gold to ultimate ..... so what chance of a finish ......
    If you are wanting to complete the tales you need to feed it to 14 anyway? So you might as well do it before the battles?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    If you are wanting to complete the tales you need to feed it to 14 anyway? So you might as well do it before the battles?
    I know that ...... just deciding if it's worth it to me as an individual to do that, I don't always decide to finish the tales, been playing far too many years to use gold unnecessarily !
    Over the years the format of the game has changed not all for the best ....

L12 Fungi beat L14 Balloon ..... just have to wait for right colour combo to get a chance , in the meantime use top fighters to get through the rounds till then ...... chapter finished
    Last edited by pernmagic; 05-30-17 at 10:36 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10