View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    LOL, so I was trying for Circuit dragon by breeding Lotus and Rose Magma and got a Awoken dragon as a fail. That's a very nice fail when you need it in the future. XD

Farm Supplier
    So far, I've gotten 4 awoken dragons while trying for circuit. Using Virtue and Night. Just some advice for anyone having problems breeding an awoken for the tales.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone started thinking about the Fungi/Firestorm combinations and whether they are going to be dangerously long?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Has anyone started thinking about the Fungi/Firestorm combinations and whether they are going to be dangerously long?
    I do believe there a few nasties, Diamond, Virtue, Social, Sunrise, Magic along with Owl - so from 44 to 19 hours. Not looking forward to this task as it may require the use of Gold depending on the outcome.

......Managed to get 13 hours which I am happy with and it must be a Clockwork.
    Last edited by random59; 05-29-17 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Additional information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    You wondered well I just coped it Just started breeding fungi x Firstorm ......20 hours ....and I need Fungi for a battle
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Did fungi and diamond got 5hr��Don't think mine mentioned firestorm. will now probably get stuck on getting an awoken dragon, already 3 days and no good��

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 5 should be easy to make up most all of any time lost on Chapter 4. I started Chapter 2 early so I could get in a few quests, and evolve my Fungi before things got too crazy. I fed my Fungi up to level 13, so he should do well in battles. Glad I did. It was getting down to the wire on getting the Breeze Dragon, so I concentrated on that first. Now my Bingo dragons are clogging up the roosts, and I'll get a late start on breeding Fungi and Firestorm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Chapter 5 should be easy to make up most all of any time lost on Chapter 4. I started Chapter 2 early so I could get in a few quests, and evolve my Fungi before things got too crazy. I fed my Fungi up to level 13, so he should do well in battles. Glad I did. It was getting down to the wire on getting the Breeze Dragon, so I concentrated on that first. Now my Bingo dragons are clogging up the roosts, and I'll get a late start on breeding Fungi and Firestorm.
    So...does evolving Fungi ahead of time makes a different or not? Or did you skip ch4 act 1with gold?

My breeding Fungi +Firestorm gave me 5h breeding....thats perfect!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    So...does evolving Fungi ahead of time makes a different or not? Or did you skip ch4 act 1with gold?

My breeding Fungi +Firestorm gave me 5h breeding....thats perfect!
    Mine auto-completed and Fungi is level 10, so can evolve ahead of time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Mine auto-completed and Fungi is level 10, so can evolve ahead of time?
    Thank you random59.
    After he gets out of B-den will raise him more fore battle arena.I have platy of time....

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast