View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    How long is the awoken breed please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Mine is a 12 and so far useless in battle. This happened with me to seeker as well. I only have 1 Tales dragon that has ever performed well in battle. So frustrating!
    On chapter 5 , struggling with battle section ...... most opponents needed taking Down with champs successfully etc just tried Fungi L12 and he is now in spa !!
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    How long is the awoken breed please
    6 hours
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vesstrina View Post
    So far, I've gotten 4 awoken dragons while trying for circuit. Using Virtue and Night. Just some advice for anyone having problems breeding an awoken for the tales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with breeding an Awoken dragon? What dragons did you use?
    I got it with breeding athletic with Playful

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    On chapter 5 , struggling with battle section ...... most opponents needed taking Down with champs successfully etc just tried Fungi L12 and he is now in spa !!
    Well, apparently he wasn't a good choice against Holographic. I won't lie, I thought he might not be! I'm a bit sad about him tbh, because I like the design, but I'm not enamoured of the colour choice. Especially as we just had the same colour combo out of the battle arena with Cloud Rider. I like ones with pink or purple in them. Don't think this guy is going to pull his weight in the arena, which is annoying as we have to feed him to 14. I'd rather have had the even feeding of both to 13, as I think Delver will have more advantages!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Are people using low level dragons to breed Awoken?
    I've been trying since day 1, using combinations where people got more than 1, even used 10x breeding boosts and still no luck.
    It's so infuriating 😡 200 gold is not cheap either!
    The latest try was virtue and night where someone got 4 with it and I have 16 hours to wait.
    Should I just be trying the same combo until I get it? Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I've been trying since day 1, using combinations where people got more than 1, even used 10x breeding boosts and still no luck.
    It's so infuriating �� 200 gold is not cheap either!
    The latest try was virtue and night where someone got 4 with it and I have 16 hours to wait.
    Awoken is just red and blue, and a common, you shouldn't need anything fancy. I would use tropic and either fire or water, (if you have tropic) there are only 3 possibilities, Lunar Ram (16h)R, Athletic(11h)R, Awoken(6h)C. Keep trying til you get it, it shouldn't take too long, but obviously some people will take longer than others, if you keep spinning rare (which normally would be preferable to common lol).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with breeding an Awoken dragon? What dragons did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    It's so infuriating �� 200 gold is not cheap either!
    i think that the best way to get awoken is to use left heart or right heart with diamond
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I got it with breeding athletic with Playful
    Cannot seem to get awoken. My breed with fungi and firestorm produced 33 hours that is rediculous, how do I finish tales on time with that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm going to try tomorrow. Still sending fungi out for more supplies in case it doesn't work. I don't think anyone is that far yet.
    Started to craft the Glowshrooms in chapter 4, left them in the craft shop and when the act came up in chapter 5, I placed the Glowshrooms an the act completed. Hope this makes sense.

PLEASE STOP sending out requests for maps etc, I have been receiving some that are 6 days old and this could effect what will happen when you send out requests I think in the final chapter.

ALSO, please find out which of your neighbours will be online playing DS when you send out your requests before hand. Have a selection of back up neighbours to send requests to if you are missing acceptances. Personally I send out the required requests to neighbours who will respond within say 30 minutes, then I will send out a further set of requests.

The last couple of Tales that have required gifts many players have missed out on the final goal prize, please invest in some time to make sure you achieve your desired result in advance by checking out who will be online when you need requests filled.