View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    Day 4: Auto-completed Fungi evolution. Put him on the nest with Firestorm and got - wait for it - 44 hours.
    I thought I had it bad when I got 33 hours. It seems someone at S8 has a sense of humor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Trying to setup my battles so that Fungi has a good chance to win. No such luck, all I've seen so far are opponents that need a champ to win. Diamond hybrids, ultra/super rares and black or pinky hybrids. Grrrrr.......
    I dont callculate for battles at all. I had black type opponent to fight with Fungi,think it was Night dragon and beat him with one magic. very interesting thing is that my Fungi dragon is still lvl 6(both e-temples not free for now) Night was 10.so ch4 is behind me,now will prepare for ch5.

For those of us who cannot expand with dynamite any longer, I guess we should just opt out of this entire event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I dont callculate for battles at all. I had black type opponent to fight with Fungi,think it was Night dragon and beat him with one magic. very interesting thing is that my Fungi dragon is still lvl 6(both e-temples not free for now) Night was 10.so ch4 is behind me,now will prepare for ch5.
    Mine is a 12 and so far useless in battle. This happened with me to seeker as well. I only have 1 Tales dragon that has ever performed well in battle. So frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by mimbiville2 View Post
    Chapter 2 says "Feed ANY dragon 8 times". I fed my arctic isle dragon 8 times, but was not given any credit. Please don't tell us we can feed ANY dragon when that's not true.
    That happened to me as well. Then I closed the game and reopened and after that it started counting. 😖

Quote Originally Posted by guinnatar View Post
    For those of us who cannot expand with dynamite any longer, I guess we should just opt out of this entire event?
    Why do you say that? You need to go for the mine and dig Sulfurite - not an Island Part.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ congrats saghaven! whose the parents? ★
    I believe it was illusionist and diamond both times. I saw people discussing the possibility of need in a second so I decided to do that just in case.

I'm afraid to use Fungi in the den now after hearing these horror stories. Those boosts from bingo will come in handy I think.

Also, on day 4 we have to craft a glowshroom then in day 5 we have to craft and place one. Is this a second one or can we start to craft the one today, then place it tomorrow and it counts?

Executive Chef
    I got an Awoken with my Fungi x Firestorm breed, so I have 2 Awokens on nests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I believe it was illusionist and diamond both times. I saw people discussing the possibility of need in a second so I decided to do that just in case.

I'm afraid to use Fungi in the den now after hearing these horror stories. Those boosts from bingo will come in handy I think.

Also, on day 4 we have to craft a glowshroom then in day 5 we have to craft and place one. Is this a second one or can we start to craft the one today, then place it tomorrow and it counts?
    Give it a try, worked for me last time. Leave it in the shop until it says craft and place. That's my plan on both of them, going to try it. Currently questing in case I do need a second though.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Mine is a 12 and so far useless in battle. This happened with me to seeker as well. I only have 1 Tales dragon that has ever performed well in battle. So frustrating!
    Oh no, my Tales dragons are some of my best fighters!

I got a Penguin dragon, level 14. Figured I'd give it a go with level 9 Fungi. One bash KO!

I love my Seeker, he comes up almost as often as Marshmallow. I'll raise him to 15 when I get a nice lb group lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast