Thread: Counter issues with last 3 Goal Items

Counter issues with last 3 Goal Items

Hi- I tend to buy some of the cute accessories before they come up as a goal. Usually I received credit for these at the appropriate time. But there is a software glitch in the last 3 ( moon, NY, movie) where it shows zero and I am forced to buy more.

example: I had purchased some of the cute astronauts and I had to buy more. Just today, I am forced to buy another candy stand today and I had bought 2 yesterday. If you don't want us to buy them early, please keep them locked. It might just be my system - but wanted to report it so it can be fixed. Most people are super excited with a new goal and are eager to buy in advance- which is good for T/L and us! But we often don't have coins to buy extra. Thanks for looking into this.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thank you for your feedback. Please note that in some goal steps, you may be required to Have a certain number of items (where, if they were bought earlier, they will count towards completing that step) and in others, you may be required to Buy a certain number of items (where items bought earlier will not count towards completing that step). It may help if you wait to buy these items, even if they are unlocked at the start of a goal.

If you need help determining which steps ask for which requirement, you can consult the charts or pictures for each respective goal set - they are usually posted in Post #1 of the goal threads. I hope this helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    You have to be careful about buying early. Sometimes it counts and sometimes not. Normally, it isn't a problem for me to wait. But sometimes, like when the goal is holiday themed and arrives two or three days before the holiday, I want the stuff out right away. That's a bit of a bummer if it won't count for the goal.

If you don't have tons of coins to blow, check the vanacatu thread before buying early. That thread is always awesome. It saves you coins!! ��