Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

I double up on requested items, otherwise mass gift goal parts/basic parts. Add me: polentacakes

Rhino Keeper
    Storm ID: oo56

I rarely tip, but respond to request daily and almost every day send relevant gifts to the current goals if no requests are made. If I don't gift or respond to requests, I am probably busy with school!

New Resident
    Add me: 2slices

Add all 3 Bakeries pls Sweetpea6645 ms6645 paris66
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

New Resident
    Please add: tempabi

Lost my old account a couple years ago, starting over.

Been playing BS since 2012 but took a long hiatus. Now I?m back and looking for new/active neighbors! Please add me, ID lutikitiki

Just did a huge purge of inactive players and need good neighbors with a similar play style. I respond to parts requests promptly. I gift every day, goal parts during a goal, classic parts in between, and about 2x a month cappuccino. Some neighbors like it for the high profit. Do not add me and then yell at me on my wall that you don't want food gifts. I rarely tip. High level players only. Claire1745

ID: Smokegrenade - Lvl 99

Looking for neighbors that gift parts and accept request daily. No food gifts.

My Playstyle
    1) Tip when i have the time. I do not post on wall when i tip.
    2) Accept request and gift parts daily - unless i am busy with something.
    3) I do not do individual or specific gifting - too time consuming.
    4) Only mass gift parts

If my play-style do not suit you then do not add me.

Thanks

ID: sugar327

Looking for neighbors who respond to parts requests within a few hours. I don't care about tipping and gifting

Hi everyone! I took a 2 year break from this game. I've been playing bakery story since 2013 or maybe even earlier. I'm level 99. I have lots of inactive neighbors and I need neighbors who respond to requests daily. I am trying to finish up goals but can't when none of my neighbors are responding. I would prefer neighbors level 20 and higher. I just need neighbors who accept my requests and gift parts for new goals. I don't care about tipping. I don't usually tip. I am here daily I don't bake too much since I am working and going to school but I do make time for this game. I'll always accept your requests within a few hours unless I'm sleeping.

ID:JasmineRazta