Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

<-- add me.

I just enjoy playing and seeing everyone's creative bakery ideas. I'll tip, gift, visit, return, respond, parlay... whatever. I'm active, lvl 99, 3-4 stars usually. Come visit my bakery and enjoy some Enchanted Food (I like baseball, too).

I'm searching for vegan or vegetarian neighbors in Bakery Story. Please add VeganfortheAnimals

Add me. I will definitely answer all the request you send me. And tip your place if you tip mine.
    I'm on Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and Fashion Story

I am now looking for ACTIVE neighbors, who are not planning to abandon the game anytime soon, who gift every day and respond to requests.*

I don't tip every day, so I don't expect my neighbors to either. I will occasionally tip, however, if I am not working. I ALWAYS gift every neighbor and always respond to requests.

I pick food to mass gift daily (or goal parts when it's going on). I respond to requests every few hours. Tipping- whenever the mood strikes, usually tip backs from my wall/feed and maybe a round through all my neighbors once or twice a week.

Just got my old accounts recovered for bakery story, dragon story and restaurant story and I need new neighbours add me please: pandafanwy

Please add me id: bluberibakery
    I don't tip but will gift parts during goals.
    Same id for Restaurant Story.

ID: SweetElyx23

New Resident
    I play every single day!! I will gift you and help you with anything you need!1

ID: stephyk21

StaticRain

I don?t always tip but I respond to requests and gift when I can 🙂 need active neighbors!

New Resident
    ID: pinkiemartini

I recover my account and im back at the game. I play daily and help as much as i can.