Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

New Resident
    Id : ziarah02. Thx

I accept request and gift parts daily.
    ID: vcstorm22

Please add me 🆔cmg1303

Level 86 - I'm looking for new neighbours. Please add ID: dirtyboots17

1. PARTS ONLY! I only send parts (GOAL parts during the first week of goals, BASIC parts the rest of the time) and only want parts in return. Please no brownies or hot chocolate or random parts from discontinued ovens.

2. Please gift daily (or at least several times a week) and accept requests frequently.

3. I will probably remain at 0 stars for now because I can't be bothered with tipping. In turn, I'm not concerned with whether you tip me or not.

New Resident
    ID: Toeby129

1)PARTS ONLY, I will gift parts daily and goal parts during goals

2)Looking for either daily gifters or close to it

3)I don't care about stars, I will however tip back those that write on my wall

Add me Lizzydelights. I gift daily and respond to all requests. I sometimes tip but don't expect tips in return.

New Resident
    Hi all,
    add me as Luffy2705 please

Ellyscaffe

Please add me jacksonben

Farm Supplier
    Hello. I'm Lvl 99 around since the start. Looking for Lvl 50+ neighbors that gift new goal parts followed by the classics. & accept daily Requests. ID is mixxed.

I don't require tips, star rating or wall posts as I can see tip/gift in Message > News.

I'm a busy adult myself so I know how precious time can be. To gauge if you are active instead of star rating, I visit monthly/bi-monthly to see if the current (or previous) goal appliances are around.
    If your bakery is cluttered I may miss them and accidentally remove you. My apologizes.

Below you can find more specifics about my style of play/prefs.

- I keep the most recent goal in the top right corner where the game opens so you can see if I am active.

- I mass gift new parts during goals, basic/classic parts otherwise.
    If you like to ask for specifics adding me is a waste of your time. I just don't have time for that and will ignore it.
    If you send me food I will delete you.

- I rarely tip.
    It's just too time consuming with RL responsibilities taking precedence of that time in my day.

- If you like to tip, thank you but I don't always clear my tables daily b/c time.
    I have mostly like minded neighbors on that regard so its not been a problem, and I have a big rectangle of tables in the center just for tippers. Clearly visible as not to be confused with empty counters like some bakeries.
    Last edited by mixxed; 04-02-19 at 05:29 AM.