Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Host(ess)
    I am level 99 and have played for years. I am looking for neighbors that play (DAILY) goals. I gift for all goals and accept basic parts during non goal times. No food gifting please! I tip on occasion but always tip back if you tip me.

If you like my style of game play, please add me. : teest

New Resident
    please add me im level 17 and i login daily dont really know what im doing ill tip often and will gift parts. id:bobdajitt

New Resident

Add me

Please add me to Bakery Story. ID is Luvmyway. Thank You

New Resident
    Please add me ID is Luvmyway. Bakery Story. Castle Story.

hi! please add me too ~ id: aquariusline

Feel free to add me level 21. ID ShadowLimit99

New Resident
    ID: Crysel18
    I play restaurant and bakery story.

I do goals and requests, no tipping/gifting! As long as you do goals/requests, feel free to add me sugar327

Rhino Keeper
    Hello all! I've been playing off and on since 2010 and recently returned. I'm looking for a few like-minded level 99 daily players to add to my neighborhood.

Here's what you should know before adding me:

1) I mass gift parts. I send goal parts during goals and random or basic parts in the few days after the goal has ended. I try to stay current on when everyone swaps to sending the second appliance's parts, but I may lag a day or get ahead a day. So I ask for a bit of flexibility here, and I will give you the same.

2) I do not respond to requests for individual gifts. I just don't have the time to keep track of everyone's preferences, nor do I want the stress of worrying about whether I have pleased everyone that day. I like to keep my gameplay low-stress and non-obligatory.

3) I silently tip sporadically or not at all. I often have the time/desire to maintain a 3 or 4 star rating, but I don't commit to it and will sometimes let my star rating fall. If daily tipping and receiving a tip message are important to you, we may not be a good match. I don't mind whether you tip or not.

4) I respond to all parts requests and I check for them a few times per day.

Please only add me if my playstyle matches your expectations. MissCeara is my ID. Thank you so much!
    ♥ I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE THINGS SYMMETRICAL ♥
    LEVEL 99 IN BOTH BS & RS | PLAYING SINCE 2010

New Resident
    Hi, I do part requests and gift goal parts! Write on my wall if you want me to gift you something specific. Looking for neighbors who do requests & gift. **Side note- I had to quit my lvl 65 account due to game issues, so my new account is a lower level. ID: sleepy327

(old account ID: sugar327)