Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

🆔: prettyeyesblueskies

I play daily, answer part requests and gift parts. Tip usually but not required back.

🆔: rebel_lovesong

Looking for active neighbors who gift parts daily and respond to requests (especially during events).I do not tip and I do not require my neighbors to tip as well.

My ID is racquel1207. I'm active every day with tipping and gifts. Post on my wall whether you prefer food or parts ) (Bakery/Restaurant Story)

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!

My style of playing is pretty much mass gifting goal parts / basic parts and responding to requests everyday. Sporadic playing may occur during weekends and on holidays because, obviously, we all have a life.

Which means I won't delete if you'd missed gifting for a few days, or if you sent me food (I will just decline anyway especially during goals) but responded to my parts requests. I used to and still have a few neighbours who gifts food/drinks but are quick to respond to requests, so that's cool. (eventually some of them deleted me cuz I had only gifted parts, which was kinda sad)

I don't need tips and rarely visit unless goal steps requires it, or if someone says hi I like to make friends with ppl around the world, and I will definitely respond to conversations.

If what I said corresponds with your style of playing, please feel free to add me on RS and/or BS, whichever you prefer. My ID is eeveldoll . Looking forward to having compatible neighbours

because honestly, it's kinda tiring to go through the neighbours' list filtering out incompatible neighbours when you could use that time to, I don't know, catch up with worthwhile neighbours or redecorate.

New Resident
    bealici25
    Daily player, will gift and will send parts!

New Resident
    Please add my accounts! I play everyday

Bakery story ID: Ilovebach
    Restaurant story ID: bachhhlover

Host(ess)
    Please add me: ab6249

I accept requests and gifts/gift back

New Resident
    add me xxwavesxx i gift and need parts also add in restaurant story

Elizandra22

New Resident
    BASIC PARTS/ GOAL PARTS/ ANSWER REQUEST DAILY PLAYER.......ID trinibaby29 and foodqqueen

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast