Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

New Resident
    ID pukiblue need neighbors that are faithful to the game. I don't tip but gift daily and accept all request. I do not tip food. I spent a long time purging neighbors due to lack of play wish there was a better way to find good neighbors.

New Resident
    Hi mine is; silke__

I'm active

Hi my ID is snowcookie9. Very active player and I respond to all requests, send goal parts, tip when i have time and decline food I’m looking for good neighbours who also respond to requests and send goal parts. I’ve deleted a lot of neighbours but still have too many who are sending requests to me but then ignore mine, send a random part that I don’t need or send food instead!

Also, my very good neighbour JediWookie66 who isn’t on the forum plays the same way I do and has the same requirements so please add them too
    Last edited by snowcookie9; 01-15-18 at 09:58 AM.

Hi
    I am an active player. I respond to requests and gift parts daily but rarely visit.
    I?m looking for new and active neighbors who help with requests and gift parts.
    Feel free to add me

BeautyAndPandas

New Resident
    Level 99 active user please add perouges

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,

I?m looking for neighbors who are...

1. 3-4 star players who play at least 5 days a week
    2. Parts ONLY gifters
    3. Play during goals and answer requests (not just send theirs out and run off)
    4. I NEED PEOPLE WHO READ THEIR WALL OR MINE. I often ask players to hold gifts on Thursdays.

Prefer players that are able to play from 2am - 12pm CST. / 12am - 10am PST. / 3am - 1pm EST
    If your wondering, I hate getting players that are all over the board. Like to play for a bit and then be able to keep my wall clean prior to turning in for the night.

If sending a neighbor request, please reference this post. I will decline all others.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 01-18-18 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Added request
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    No food ever please, parts only visit optional requests always answered if okay kat8rose
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Add me please moontjeb

New Resident

Add me!!

Hi everyone!
    Can you please add me. JAC180297. I will gift you whatever you need. Daily tipper!

Hi there, I try to tip daily and gift (basic or goal parts) if not maxed. I always respond to materials requests . If you want add me ID: luvcooking17