Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: February - September 2022

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Bakery Story: February - September 2022

Looking for active neighbors?

Post your Storm8 ID here. Only one post per ID please. If you posted previously in this thread, and no longer want neighbors, you may delete your own post.

Information for new players:
    Check out Welcome to Bakery Story to get started. Happy Baking!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Caraloo6212

Hi my id is justchingu69 feel free to add me . No need to tip me daily and i reply to all requests for parts.😁

Rhino Keeper
    ID: kimmy42. I am Level 99 and looking for high level players only. Add me for parts only, I accept all requests. Sorry no tipping. Thx.

Farm Supplier
    Efoote

FudgeChunks

New Resident

Friends :3

I?m not too fond of having to adding someone via storm id, I wish we could just add them through visiting their cafe. That being said, I need friends so if you want to comment so I can add you that would be great ��
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-27-22 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Post moved from discussion forum with a redirect 3 day timer

Anyone wants to be friends?

I have no friends. Is there anyone who can be friends with me. We all can be friends of each other and do all the things like gift giving, visiting etc.
    My storm Id - shreya1293
    You can request me, I'll add you.
    ��✨
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-08-22 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Post moved from discussion forum

Hey, Im new to Bakery story, and I need neighbours! You can all send me requests, im active there.
    My id - Shreya1293

Add me, Shreya1293

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast