ID: konebb21

fluttershy518

ID: meggymoo141
    Tip when I have time, write on walls only really at weekend
    Gift daily and always answer requests ASAP- not a fussy nb any gift welcome

Happy to Help!

my ID is : daisyflower909

ADD beeeritt31

Pretty chill. I don't always tip back unless you write on my wall, otherwise I might miss in my feed. I will gift goal parts unless you write on my wall asking for something else.

I need neighbors!!! Add me 🆔 nessa529011
    I will be active all the time also tipping as much as possible and ready to trade parts

ID: hannaho151

Hi! I'm a newer player at Level 44. I really would like to have neighbors that fill parts requests and send goal gifts. I need help! lol I don't care about tips, and only have time myself, to tip a few times each week. I have kids & a job, so playtime is limited for me, but I love to unwind by playing this game. So add me, if you think we'd be a good fit, thank you. My ID is ladywanders1

Rhino Keeper
    I am just here for the goals, I do not tip and don’t want to have to collect tips

Only looking to add level 99 players who gift and respond to goal parts daily. I do the same in return.

3cala

Farm Supplier
    My 🆔 is Lambysheep

Goal parts ONLY. If you send me anything non goal related you will be deleted! I will not stand for selfish neighbors who gift non goal parts and then ask me for a goal part. I just had to delete some neighbors who were doing that. Please help me and I will help you!🤝