Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

New Resident
    my id is steeltrain - i'm level 91, silent tip most days, accept all material requests, and send goal parts daily (basic parts in between goals) or whatever you ask me to send on my wall! (half my neighbours have become inactive and i need new active ones!)

nellysderrtygrl

I gift all neighbours daily. tip quite often, but every day on the weekends. During the week I tip back and more as time allows. I accept all gift requests.

New Resident
    Add me akut12ka4

Farm Supplier
    please add me. silkemm. I'm always on in all ios games. sadly can't keep high star rating right now. I'm a mom to an 8 week old baby is my reason why.

Please add me cupcake8017. For goals requests will send and accept. Don't normally and don't require tips
    Thanks

Hi! I'm a daily player who answers requests, and sends daily gifts of basic parts or goal parts. I will be happy to send you whatever gifts you ask for if you post your request on my wall. I am mostly a silent tipper, but will give a shout every once in awhile if I have time. People who show up in my newsfeed are most likely to get tipped.
    Sound good?! Please add: frostedopal
    Thanks tons!!

Add me Sweetgardensyva

Hello! I'm a 4 star player who gifts basics and goal orientated items during the appropriate/applicable times. I only tip back from my wall usually and don't expect tips, as that I keep my bakery small and cute. I'd love any and all new neighbors who play the game similarly. ID is tanatanababy

Please add me Berrysweetgirl
    Everyone is welcome. I play everyday, accept all goal requests and gift current goal parts. I don't always have time to tip so it's ok if you don't either. Feel free to add me in RS too. Thanks! 😁

Hi! I would love 😍 more neighbors who play every day, accept requests and gift daily goal parts. Please add me: SweetTreatsBakery
    I play BS and RS every day. I accept all requests and gift daily goal parts. Thanks! 😊