Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

I play daily so I will accept your material request fast! I tip from my wall every day, I don't care if you tip me or not

I mass gift everyone goal parts and basic parts because I unfortunately do not have the time to take individual gift requests but I won't ask you for any too. Gift me whatever you want.

Add me if we play similarly: ID pearl0607

Add me confusedhobo

Need neighbors for expansion and parts for building. Active daily, might not tip but will gift. Please add me, lazeeshade.

Looking for neighbors interested in goal parts! Tips, star ratings, and messages are not important to me.

(。?̀ᴗ-)✧ Please add me: Florence745321

New Resident
    Looking for neighbors that gift goal parts and don't care about star ratings/being social or tipping (I'm a busy person)

add: Vradica

Executive Chef
    I need neighbors that sends goal part gifts during goals and also accepts parts requests. I don't have many active neighbors anymore to help during goals. My ID is lapetshop7 Add me and let's help each other! Thanks

Longtime player, still enjoying the goals. I gift daily during the goals and will gift between goals depending on how busy is,

My original account was nearly on level 80 but I lost my account tried everything to recover with no success 🥺

Will be nice to have some new neighbours 😊

ID: kiransaleem786

Longtime player, still enjoying the goals. I gift daily during the goals and will gift between goals depending on how busy is,

My original account was nearly on level 80 but I lost my account tried everything to recover with no success 🥺

Will be nice to have some new neighbours 😊

ID: kiransaleem786

Hey! I used to play so much and I decided to try and restart since my account is long gone as I can see lol. My Username is

eggsandeggs

Active once daily at least! I like everything! Just help me out and I can do gifts and goals
    Last edited by eggsandeggs; 05-17-21 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Errors

Farm Supplier
    Current goal parts only. If you send food or non-goal parts (during a goal) you will be deleted. Tipping is not required. Please be respectful and only add us if your playing style is the same. We are both level 99 and have been playing for 9 years. Thanks!

My 🆔: Lambysheep
    My mom?s 🆔: addginny