Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

New Resident
    add me mistcut

Add me 🙂

Add me on bingo

I am adding new neighbors. I am a daily player who tips and gifts basic parts daily. I would like goal oriented players. I work my wall 1st for special requests and would like neighbors who do the same. If I need something, I'll post to your wall and vise versa.... so, wall posts would happen the night before so it is there when I wake up to gift. Wall requests are GUARANTEED part giftings! I then work my news wall for my material requests, etc. I do NOT want any food ever. Food is for below level 20. I don't want people who expect that I have time to read their wall for parts requests... as it can easily get buried beneath tons of people letting them know they tipped. It is tiring trying to explain this concept. I am tired of trying to explain this concept to less goal oriented players. I want to clean up my neighborhood to a highly functioning one that is easy to maintain. Don't care if you tip or not. My ID is blessdbyjesus

Carousel32. Looking for new neighbors to replace inactive ones. I respond to all requests daily and mass gift daily goal parts or random parts if no active goal. Tips are kind of annoying but I won't delete you for cluttering up my tables.

Storm Id : Mdlaat1993 add me. Gifts tips request!!

New Resident
    ADD ME duydowe your friend neighbour AHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    add me xxwavesxx i take requests and need parts

New Resident
    Looking for item/parts request no food id mylinhtu99 will return the favour

Host(ess)
    I'm a 4 star ⭐️ daily player level 99. You can add me! annie9700

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast