Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Fashion Designer
    I do all goals and mass gift goal parts until done building, then basic parts.

NO FOOD IN OR OUT AS GIFTS

tipping is optional

If you don't do the goals, or want food, or want somebody to tip every day and write on your wall, then I am not the neighbor for you.

Thanks,. kat8rose

krit9282

ID xtinalogan1. I gift goal parts only and basic parts when there is no goal. I do not like getting food and will not send food items as gift.
    I answer all requests.
    Tipping is not a requirement and I don?t write on walls and I don?t look at my wall or respond to anything written on it

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm cleaning up my neighbors list and am looking for new neighbors to add to my neighborhood Please see below for my play style and preferences/shortcomings. Please do not add me if the following do not work for you.

My Play Style

1. I mass gift goal parts. I send goal parts to my neighbors based on what I see as the most commonly-requested goal part. If you have a specific request, I will try my best to honor it if you have written on my wall, but please be lenient if I am unable to - I have a lot of neighbors!

2. I respond to all part requests. I check my game periodically when food is cooking, so I accept part requests whenever I'm logged in. If I haven't sent you a gift that day, I'll also try to match my gift to your request.

3. I tip silently. When I'm actively playing Restaurant Story, I do a daily sweep of my neighbors' restaurants to leave tips, but I don't always leave comments (unless we've started a conversation in-game). I appreciate neighbors who tip back, but you don't have to.

4. I am quite slow at goals. I'm not the kind of player who speedruns through goals and ask for second appliance parts 3 days into the timeline. My progress in goals is really dependent on how many parts I receive per day, or how many dishes I'm able to cook based on how often I can check my game that day. So, I may still be on my first appliance halfway into the goal, and will still be requesting first appliance parts. I'm really looking for neighbors whose pace is similar to mine.

My Preferences and Shortcomings

1. I like visiting well-designed restaurants. I switch up the design in my place every few months, and it's a delight to me to visit other restaurants that have lovely visual aesthetics. Therefore, please do not add me if design is not a priority for you.

2. I prefer having higher-level neighbors. You don't have to be Level 99, but I find higher-level neighbors keep a similar pace in goals and are also able to maintain a well-designed restaurant.

3. I occasionally take breaks from the game. Due to my work schedule, there are periods of time when I am not able to play. If and when this happens, I make a note on my wall and stop cooking until I am able to return. You are welcome to delete me as a neighbor when this happens; I completely understand, and there are no hard feelings whatsoever in this situation.

4. I sometimes ask for food as gifts. This usually happens if I'm low on coins (if I've overspent for a design ) or if I'm not doing a particular goal. I AM VERY, VERY FLEXIBLE WITH THIS - if you're not able to honor this and send me parts instead, I'll simply ignore or reject the gift.

If the above work for you, please add pixiegamer Thank you!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    ID: Roguestorm ; Daily player, 4 Stars✨, Level 99. Need new neighbors who play regularly.

feel free to add me. I need neighbors for completing quest and expansion of my shop. i also play bakery sory, castle story, and fashion story. no tipping daily.

my id is cocoPine

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I do all goals and mass gift goal parts until done building, then basic parts.

NO FOOD IN OR OUT AS GIFTS

tipping is optional.

If you don't do the goals, or want food, or want somebody to tip every day and write on your wall, then I am not the neighbor for you.

Thanks,. kat8rose
    Too me ID venus708708

Desperately need new neighbors pls add sweetpea6645
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Farm Supplier
    Hi i look for active neighbours i play daily my Id is Saphirmoon.
    Plz add me thank you.
    The textfield is kinda buggy, that means sometimes i can?t see any letters i type in the textfield at all that is why i am asking you alle here kindly to add me as your neighbour.
    Many thanks

Please add me keithy2507