Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Please add me if you want active neighbours.
    Gifts every day en accept part request.
    ID is Suzannadriana

New Resident
    Add me: lana8591

ID is Lizziedarcy1. I gift parts and respond to part requests. Not a daily tipper.

New Resident
    Hey all. Since transferring my game, storm8 lost ALL my neighbors. Oy! While I?ve found some of them. I still need a lot of them especially to do goals. I?ve been playing since 2014 on this restaurant but playing since 2010 on my other account. They claim they can?t get my neighbors back. Though you?d think it?d be easy just to look at past data under my name. So I?m looking for new ones. You may have to gently remind me you only want parts till I get used to knowing you. Please tip or gift daily so I know you?re active thanks. TKgames2.

Add Me : kenuskenus

I am looking for neighbors who answer requests and send goal parts. I gift parts and answer requests daily. No tipping required. ID: Judgejudyfan

New Resident
    Looking for active neighbour.

Add me: violading

Thank you in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello all! I've been playing off and on since 2010. I'm looking for a few like-minded players to add to my neighborhood.

Here's what you should know before adding me:

1) I mass gift. I send goal parts during goals and stew/chicken or basic parts in the few days after the goal has ended. I try to stay current on when everyone swaps to sending the second appliance's parts, but I may lag a day or get ahead a day.

2) I sometimes gift late. Rollover time is 3 AM in my time zone. If I'm awake, I'll gift right at reset. If I'm not awake, it may be another 8-12 hours before I gift, possibly more if I'm busy. As a result, you might be full on gifts by that time and may not see one from me that day.

3) I do not respond to requests for individual gifts. I just don't have the time to keep track of everyone's preferences, nor do I want the stress of worrying about whether I have pleased everyone that day. I like to keep my gameplay low-stress and non-obligatory.

4) I silently tip sporadically or not at all. I often have the time/desire to maintain a 3-star rating, but I don't commit to it and will sometimes fall to 0. If daily tipping and receiving a tip message are important to you, we may not be a good match.

5) I respond to all parts requests and I check for them a few times per day.

What I look for in a neighbor:

1) Level 99. I don't have time to keep track of and delete new players who download the game then quit.

2) Easygoing. If you're the type to reprimand neighbors on their wall for sending the wrong gift, I'm not your gal.

3) Active in some way. Cooking, decorating, doing goals, gifting and/or tipping, accepting requests, saying hi sometimes. However you like to play, and whatever works for you! As long as I know you're still around and still playing, it's all good.

Please only add me if my playstyle matches your expectations. MissCeara is my ID. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by MissCeara; 01-22-22 at 11:37 AM.
    ♥ I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE THINGS SYMMETRICAL ♥
    LEVEL 99 IN BOTH BS & RS | PLAYING SINCE 2010

krit9282

Executive Chef
    I'm looking for new neighbors, please add me ONLY if we are compatible.

- Creative, love to decorate.

- I only mass gift goal parts during goals otherwise I send basic parts.

- I answer all requests & expect the same from you.

- I don't care for tips, I am not 4 stars.

If this play style is compatible with you then add Natasha_07 & please leave a message on my wall as I decline random invites.

Thank you!

EDIT: NO MORE NEIGHBORS, THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 09-14-21 at 01:24 AM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE