Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

New Resident
    Please add me Zeetin. Been a long time player play daily.

Fashion Designer
    Please send request IF I will be a good neighbor for you & you'll be a good neighbor for me.

I play daily, tipping and gifting. I want DAILY players who tip and gift for neighbors.

I leave a message when tipping. I tip off my wall, so I want players who leave some kind of message - even a single letter or pic will do. 🙂

I send parts and parts only. During goal week, they'll be goal parts. When there is no goal, it will be random parts. I want PARTS for gifts, no food, please.

I accept all parts requests and check several times a day to see if there are any requests. I want people who accept my requests.

I understand that there are different playing styles! But that's mine. HAGD!

Host(ess)
    Hi finding for neighbours in rs and good neighbours in bs

Good neighbours=neighbours who play daily and have similar style with me

My style of playing:

If there is goals:
    1.get most of the parts of the first appliance and try to build 3 of it because the goals are usually 15 (3X5=15)
    2.then the second appliance too but try to build 4 or 5 of it
    3.if i finish the goal i will request other parts of other random appliance
    4.also gift goal parts i need and have less

If there is no goals:
    1.gift basic parts only
    2.request parts
    3.try to tip as much neighbour i could (usually tip ppl on my wall and delete the message, then tip the neighbour on my news who had responded to my requests)

you do not need to be the same style of player as me. actually i just need active and part-only giving god neighbour. thank you. my id is Pli512

New Resident
    Add me please.
    Play daily and will give gifts and requests if you ever need any.
    Thanks

please add me, my I'd is QueenEssence

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!

My style of playing is pretty much mass gifting goal parts / basic parts and responding to requests everyday. Sporadic playing may occur during weekends and on holidays because, obviously, we all have a life.

Which means I won't delete if you'd missed gifting for a few days, or if you sent me food (I will just decline anyway especially during goals) but responded to my parts requests. I used to and still have a few neighbours who gifts food/drinks but are quick to respond to requests, so that's cool. (eventually some of them deleted me cuz I had only gifted parts, which was kinda sad)

I don't need tips and rarely visit unless goal steps requires it, or if someone says hi I like to make friends with ppl around the world, and I will definitely respond to conversations.

If what I said corresponds with your style of playing, please feel free to add me on RS and/or BS, whichever you prefer. My ID is eeveldoll . Looking forward to having compatible neighbours

because honestly, it's kinda tiring to go through the neighbours' list filtering out incompatible neighbours when you could use that time to, I don't know, catch up with worthwhile neighbours or redecorate.

Add me I play daily & give gifts ID: queenshi18

Host(ess)
    I'm a long time player (level 99) on all game ids. Tipping is not required. I gift Materials only. NO FOOD, I will delete you. I play Restaurant & Bakery story on multiple devices. I don't Tip, no time and tedious. I play daily.

ID's are Maranzetti, Navros, Luxorian, & Archeros.

I gift from all of my restaurants and bakeries, on the weekends and holidays I DO NOT. I have a family and it comes first, but other than that I enjoy the game and play daily.

New Resident
    i am not a high level player but i hope someone add me because i had an experience on old game called goodgame cafe if someone remembered and my level was 54 and now i am at 16 and i just started before two days so pls add me

Hello! I am adding neighbors. I am not picky on who. I would like to have more neighbors that tip, but not a must. Answering "Goal part requests" are a must. Gifting, doesn't matter to me. I don't delete anyone unless I'm asked to or your being rude.
    So, add me!! BlueBear06 is my ID.
    Have a sweet day!
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast