Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rouge1969 View Post
    Long time player, still hanging in! Need active players who gift goal parts, especially since the powers-that-be have increased requirements to match Bakery (grrr). I play daily and answer all requests but no longer tip regularly. Add me if you are also plan to be a long hauler!

rouge1969
    Sending request. I’ve deleted a lot of non players and food gifters. I’m strictly parts and goals.

ID: wanderingjade85
    I usually play and gift daily

You don’t need to visit or give tips

You DO NEED TO:
    1. Gift the NEEDED gift (always posted on wall & in my post)
    2. Accept requests
    3. Post YOUR NEEDED GIFT on your wall or in your posts

Easy! Please add! generallyng
    Last edited by sadieroo24; 06-16-22 at 08:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    You don’t need to visit or give tips

You DO NEED TO:
    1. Gift the NEEDED gift (always posted on wall & in my post)
    2. Accept requests
    3. Post YOUR NEEDED GIFT on your wall or in your posts

Easy! Please add! sadieroo24 AND grnerallyng
    Sounds good to me. I always post to neighbor’s wall and my wall... (problem is, some mass gift or don’t check wall). I always accept part requests as long as it’s reciprocal. I’ll send you an invite.

Tried inviting...ID doesn’t work.

Corrected bad id! Thanks for letting me know!

I am a daily player. I participate in the goals of 14 and 5 days. Would gift goal parts only and respond to requests promptly.

My ID: bezczelnyguy

I play Restaurant and Im looking for more 3/4 star players who tip daily and do goals if thats you please send me a friend request id bordercollielover4

Please only send me a friend request for the game if you are a 3-4 star player 0-2 star players will not be accepted thanks for understanding

New Resident
    Hi all,
    Been playing since 2014 and I even play Bakery, Farm and Fashion Story. So feel free to add me on all games if you the other ones too. I have multiple accounts Kyndryl, Lissand, and natashamorales.

I am having a hard time getting my rating up I don't have a lot of neighbors in Restaurant Story I have better neighbors in Fashion Story. I don't typically go on forums but I really need neighbors that have been playing this game for a long time. I try to find people to add when I write on a neighbors wall but so many people become inactive or never clear their store.

I'm low maintenance you don't need to post on my wall. I will send you the part you need if you send me a request. That's it. I'm easy.

Add me ID alentejo

Rhino Keeper
    Add me sprinklessweettreats I need neighbors who are on several times a day to answer requests. As I play all goals. I?m a daily player 3-4 stars. I delete anyone with 0-1 stars, food GiFTERS and non goal players. I?m a silent player.