Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Add me minimouse61686

New Resident
    In need of neighbors who gift and except goal parts/requests my ID is 1017lee. Please no food. Thanks

Executive Chef
    I need more active players who will help with parts I need.. I just deleted almost all of the players I have because they don't play anymore. My ID: lapetshop7

Add me Destbug

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Looking for active neighbours to help you with goals, accept your requests and gift parts?

Please post your ID here. One post per ID. Thank you.
    Add me Destbug

Add me to RS. Gift parts when requests are sent and tips. ID: fudgebucketsog. ID for bakery story is FudgeChunks. TY!

New Resident
    Add me for RS my ID: nikkb2020

New Resident
    Looking for new neighbors as most of mine are inactive now. People who gift goal parts/parts are what I am looking for and what I send out as well, no food please.

I gift daily and respond to requests, I only tip if you have received your max amount of gifts for the day just so you know i'm still alive and active. (reset is 3am my time so i'm not always able to gift right away)

ID: leliel

Looking for new neighbors who gift goal parts during goals and basic parts between goals.

I gift daily and respond to requests. I tip sporadically and rarely write on walls.

If I'm the kind of neighbor you're looking for, please add me.

Storm ID: lmmaddox

New Resident
    add me: frfrazx

Level 99 daily player. Looking for neighbors that will answer goal requests and send goal parts. Please add me: XF4ever.