Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

I need neighbors who:

Gift goal parts all throughout goals.
    Hold gifts the first day of goals, and gift goal parts when goal starts.
    Answer all requests.
    Gift every day (you are allowed days off, but I have neighbors who never gift, and I don?t understand why, when I always gift them)

If this is you, you are welcome to add AliceWinter24 and askbirkbalder. I play Restaurant Story and Bakery Story.

PS: Maybe I should add that I don?t always tip, and when I do, I do it in silence. I don?t care about your star rating, as long as you gift what I need and answer requests. That?s my idea of a great neighbor

Please add me to send and recieve gifts (materials/parts) and/or tips! 😊❤👍

Executive Chef
    Please add me if you gift goal parts and level 50 or over. I tip and gift back

Host(ess)
    Add Pilzis for goal part exchange. Requests always answered, but gifting is only daily when goals are active, otherwise it's occasional. Non-tipping

Fashion Designer
    No tipping necessary, parts only, all requests done, and hold gifting for goals. Add me please. kat8rose

Farm Supplier
    please add ID: zipporah

parts gifting for goals and request answering. I rarely tip and do not expect tipping from you.

I?ve been out of the game for awhile I played for years when it first came out but I returned to school and didn?t have time to play. I only have a few active neighbors now. When I played before I gifted everyday but rarely left tips, I answer requests first then I gift what I am looking for assuming others need the same. I don?t like food gifts. I mostly need neighbors to build new appliances. I expect to be a very active player again. My kids are grown and I have no life lol. Bernadette16668

Rhino Keeper
    ID: kwong888 and kimmy42. I am level 99 and looking for high level players only. Pls add me for parts only. Thx. No tipping, sorry.

Fashion Designer
    Looking for active neighbours who play goals. Especially for Restaurant story. I also play Bakery story and Castle story.
    I play several times a day, return all requests and try to gift back the same thing you send.
    I don’t tip much, unless you tip me, then I will try to return the favour.
    You’re never going to get to level 100 unless you live to be 150 years old.
    If you play daily, please add me.
    Only players level 30 or above please.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 01-13-20 at 12:37 AM.

New Resident
    Add me please tgoble000