Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Please add me : paulinaj92
    I play every day, accept and send gifts parts, sometimes leave tips.

Add me: ajcandelaria2

New Resident
    Please add us. Play daily and accept gift requests - will send a gift if no request.

lisie1508

4444mel

Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I'm in need of active neighbours! I send and accept parts/goal gifts only. And accept requests. Not fussed about tipping & I tip when I can! 😁

Add LJHIG 😊

New Resident
    Just started a second restaurant after maxing the bakery and almost maxing 1 restaurant. Usually tip daily but a few days slide through here and there. All I require is that requests for parts are answered.

IDs are:

Wislersmother3
    GinKoKo1
    Last edited by GinKoKo1; 04-12-19 at 06:17 PM.

Looking for dependable daily players to help with goals. I do not tip, but gift daily; parts only. I send gifts first thing in the morning, even on a "new goal day" as that is when I have time to do so. I answer requests multiple times daily. I don't care what your level or rating is, or even if you tip. Tipping is appreciated but not a requirement. I've never made a habit of reading my wall, so please don't leave requests there. Though I do prefer parts, I'm thankful for anything. ID is sittaspel. Thanks 😊

New Resident
    AlphaTWD

ID Linz_says - I started playing again after a two year break, and I need new active neighbors. I actually need 38 more to be able to expand. I answer requests quickly, will gift the same requested part if able to. Hope to see a bunch of new peeps, thanks!

Loranna23 I gift goal parts and answer requests, I appreciate goal parts but food gifts are ok at the end of goals. I'm not picky about tipping, I usually tip those who tip me.

shellystreats ... stormyshell ... shellystabet