Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Add me please moontjeb

I play daily and will respond to any request

New Resident

Red face Hi looking for active neighbors my ID is tlbites

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Looking for active neighbours to help you with goals, accept your requests and gift parts?

Please post your ID here. One post per ID. Thank you.

Add me please naynoo12346

New Resident
    I've just started a new game and I'd love neighbours! I'm a daily player and my id is moogflorin <3

ID: smokey0504

Host(ess)
    Id:mau121

Rhino Keeper
    Id : lavanyadhir

I gift only goal parts daily and accept all requests and expect the same! NO TIPPING. Need neighbors who play in similar style.

New Resident
    I play daily, complete every goal. I tip and gift daily. I am removing food gifters everyday, I want to add more players that play like me. I only add 3/4 star players. I am a 4 star player and tip daily off my wall posts. I used to tip all 86 of my nbrs (did it for a long time) and only about 17 would return the favor. So for that reason I now only tip off my wall posts. I have some silent tippers on my list and I try to check my news feed so I can return the favor but honestly I prefer wall posters, I prefer to not miss your visit so I can return the favor and tip you back. My ID is sweetnlos please no food gifters!

New Resident
    I'm starting over after changing devices and forgetting the account information. I am looking for active neighbors. I don't care about tipping. All I ask is that you respond to requests and gift goal parts.

If you think we'll be a good fit add: Regan315 on Bakery and Restaurant Story

Add me please